A Black Friday Special has this on sale at Amazon – Save $10 and get this great device for only $39.99
The all-new, 2nd generation Echo Dot from Amazon packs a giant punch in a tiny, 1.3” x 3.3” x 3.3,” 5.7 ounce package with a powerful built-in speaker, which allows it to sit unobtrusively in any room awaiting your command for music, news, weather… even pizza orders! This hands-free, voice-controlled device connects wirelessly through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm audio cable to deliver stereo sound to the speakers or headphones of your choice. And Echo Dot hears you – even from across the room, when it’s noisy or music is playing.
Activating the Echo Dot is simple: just say “Alexa,” (Amazon’s Alexa Voice Service, which is the driver of the voice-controlled “virtual assistant”), and you have immediate access to the music and information you need.
We may receive compensation from retail partners
But it doesn’t stop there, as the Echo Dot makes all aspects of your life much easier, including:
• It can make any speaker “smart,” through a Bluetooth or wired connection to deliver streaming music from Amazon, Pandora, Spotify, iHeart Radio and more – just say the word.
• It’s an alarm clock that doesn’t startle you awake with a too-bright screen.
• It’s like a virtual porter that can hail you a ride on Uber.
• It’ll turn on and off lamps, thermostats, switches, fans and more by easily integrating with smart home devices from Philips Hue, TP-Link, ecobee, WeMo, SmartThings, Insteon, Lutron, Nest, Wink, and Honeywell, among others.
• It’s your sous chef that can read you recipes and give you measurement hacks and other helpful cooking tips while you work in the kitchen.
• Echo Dot will even tell you a bedtime story, using Audible.
With Amazon’s Alexa leading the charge in the virtual assistant arena, constantly adding new features and skills, the Echo Dot is the smartest no-brainer purchase you’ll ever make – just $49.99 for a single Echo Dot, or buy a 6-pack and get one free, or a 12-pack and get two free.
If you buy something because we told you about it, we may receive compensation from retail partners.