* Day 7 of Amazon’s 12 Days of Deals
* Deep discounts today on tools and essentials for the kitchen
* Lowest prices we’ve seen all year on some of the most-requested gifts
It’s the weekend, but don’t sleep on Amazon’s 12 Days of Deals. The online retailer is offering some of its lowest prices of the year on all major categories, just in time for your holiday shopping. Today’s deals feature some must-have kitchen gadgets and gift ideas for foodies and chefs.
Just remember: these deals are all one-day only, and quantities are limited. If you want to take advantage of the discounted prices, we’d recommend snagging the items you want quickly. Tomorrow is a different day and it’ll bring a different deal.
Here’s what to get today:
* Save 72% off the Argue Le Cold Press Juicer (was $319.99, now just $89.99). With its wide mouth and unique design, you can chop, squeeze and filter out juice in just minutes. It’s safe for families too: all parts (including the stainless steel filter, the silicone components, auger and juice bowl) are made of BPA-free, baby food grade materials. And the product is backed up by a 2 year warranty.
* Get 81% off this iMarku Pro Kitchen Stainless Steel Chef’s Knife (was $99.99, now just $18.99). Made from a high-carbon stainless steel blade, this 8-inch knife is about twice as strong as other knives in its class. An ergonomic handle helps to minimize fatigue while you chop.
* Get 30% off this set of 48 stemless wine glasses (was $55.20, now $38.49). Great value for your holiday entertaining, these glass-like tumblers are made from a high-end, shatterproof plastic. They’re recyclable too, so you can use them for dinner and put them out the next day without any guilt.
* Save more than $30 on this five-piece Copper Bakeware Set (was $79.99, now just $48.99). Comes with muffin tray, square pan, round pan, loaf/bread pan and a large baking tray. The non-stick cookware is dishwasher safe and made with titanium and ceramic for extra strength and durability.