* Many Black Friday offers are online now
* Shop early for best selection and sizes
* Shop online to avoid long lines and crowds at the stores; most deals are valid online
This is it: the holiday shopping season is officially upon us and we’re here to help. We’ve scoured hundreds of sites to find you the best deals and biggest savings on tech, apparel, beauty, home goods,
BEST TIPS TO GET THE BEST DEALS
- Make a List – you have a lot of people to check off your shopping list, and of course, you’ll want to find a few things for yourself, too. Make a list in order of priority – what are 3-5 things you absolutely want to get? A new TV? A gaming console? New sneakers? Go down the list so you shop for your must-haves first, and avoid having those items be out of stock later.
- Do Your Research – this is where we can help. Scroll through this list of sales so you know what to expect. We’ve also included links to all of the deals directly, so you don’t have to be stuck searching for an item for hours on Amazon.com.
- Check Back Often – just because something is “sold out” doesn’t mean it won’t be re-stocked. Customers’ credit cards could be declined during purchase or they could delete an item from their cart, thus putting it back in stock. Other stores will add inventory throughout the weekend, and even some some quantities for Cyber Monday. Don’t give up on what you want – hit the refresh button and you might just get a second chance to snag that deal.
Make sure you bookmark this page, and follow us on Twitter at @spy_dot. We’ll be updating this page with the latest deals, discounts and special offers as they come in, plus sharing some of the fast-moving Lightning Deals from our Twitter account. There will be so many items on sale it can honestly be a little overwhelming, but we’re aiming to help sift through the average deals to save you time by bringing you the best of the crop.
» List below: LAST UPDATED 4:55pm PT, Monday November 20
* 40% off all Nip + Fab products, including the Sofia Richie-approved Dragon’s Blood Fix Plumping Serum (was $19.99, now $11.99) and the No Needle Fix Serum (was $19.99, now $11.99)
Take up to 25% off sitewide with code GIVE. Dermstore is home to some of the best beauty and skincare products on the market, and there are some curated lists that you definitely don’t want to miss. This is a great time to save on 5-Star anti-aging solutions like DHC Extra Nighttime Moisture and Juice Beauty GREEN APPLE Age Defy Moisturizer. You can also score coveted devices, such as the Baby Quasar Pure Rayz 2-Piece Unit, which harnesses the power of LED lights to refresh your skin. Ends 11/23/17.
- [DEAL DEPLETED] LIVE NOW: Amazon Echo Show on sale at QVC for $179 plus free Smart Plug ($28 value).
Deals by merchant:
Pre-Black Friday deals that are LIVE NOW:
- $200 off the Acer Aspire T3 Desktop, now $999.99
- $100 off the Acer Aspire 5 laptop, now $549.99
- $50 off the Acer Aspire 1 laptop, now $229.99
Check back for more from Acer as they are unveiled.
NOTE: Many of the below deals will be available on variable schedules between now (Nov. 17) through the end of Nov. 24 (Black Friday) — if you’ve got one of these items on your hit list, be sure to check back here to find out when each deal goes live / whether it’s still valid and redeemable.
Note also that many of these items are offering “value packs” on multiple orders, whether a discount or a “buy X get 1 free” model.
- Save $20 on Echo Dot, only $29.99 (the lowest price ever for Echo Dot)
- Save $20 on All-New Echo, only $79.99
- Save $30 on Echo Plus, only $119.99
- Save $50 on Amazon Tap, only $79.99
- Add a smart plug to any Echo purchase for only $5 ($20 off)
- Save $20 on Amazon Cloud Cam, only $99.99
- Save $30 on Fire 7 Kids Edition -only $69.99, and save an additional $10 when you buy two Fire 7 Kids Edition tablets, only $129.98
- Save $40 on Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, only $89.99 – and save an additional $10 when you buy two Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, only $169.98
- Save $50 on Fire HD 10, only $99.99 (the lowest price ever for the Fire HD 10)
- Save $30 on Fire HD 8, only $49.99
- Save $30 on Kindle Paperwhite, only $89.99
- Save $30 on Kindle, only $49.99
- Save $30 on Kindle for Kids Bundle, only $69.99
- Save $15 on Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, only $24.99
These are the Amazon deals LIVE NOW:
- Get a FREE Echo Dot when you buy 6. Use code DOT6PACK
- Buy 3 Echo Dots and save $20. Use code DOT3PACK
- Save 85% on this Portable Waterproof Wireless Speaker (was $149.98, now $22.00). With the highest waterproof rating of IP67, it can withstand being submerged in 3.3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. Playtime up to 20 hours on one charge.
Check the Amazon deals page for more current discounts.
Best Buy is getting a head start by offering what they’re calling, “Black Friday-Worthy Deals” online. We’re hedging our bets on whether these are the best deals they’ll offer on Friday, but if you want to avoid the crush, there are some decent deals to be found.
* Free Select Game with Xbox One S Console – When you buy a select Xbox One S console, you can choose a video game priced $29.99–$59.99 for free. Plus, save $30 when you choose a select 500GB console.
* Get the Insignia 39″ Smart LED Roku TV for just $199.99 (was $279.99). Offers fast and reliable connectivity for streaming your favorite movies, music and media. LED lighting ensures a crystal-clear picture, and the personalized home screen offers intuitive navigation to save time.
* Take $100 off this Sharp 50″ LED Roku TV. It’s now just $329.99 (was $429.99). Full HD resolutions give you plenty of detail whether you’re streaming content from the Internet using the integrated Roku player or watching via cable.
* Take $100 off this easystore 4TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive (was $199.99, now $99.99). Store files securely on this 4TB hard drive. It backs up files automatically so you don’t have to. This Western Digital hard drive is USB 3.0 compatible for transfer rates up to three times faster than compatible drives.
Don’t miss out on some early deals on Bose cans at Amazon, LIVE NOW. Some of the highlights include:
- Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones ($49, down from $99)
- Bose SoundTrue Ultra in-ear headphones ($79, down from $129)
- Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones ($179, down from $299)
- Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II ($199, down from $279)
- Bose Solo 15 Series II TV Sound System ($299, down from $329)
- Bose SoundTouch 30 Series III Wireless Speaker ($449, down from $499)
Check back for more from Bose as we get closer to the Big Day.
Need a TV fix? DISH’s Black Friday special launched early and will be valid now through November 28 — get some decent goodies gratis when you sign up for service: a free Amazon Echo Dot, a Voice Remote, and a free HopperGO Pocket DVR.
Free Stuff: What’s not to love?!
Lenovo‘s Black Friday deals circular leaked early, so vet the following deals for your wishlist:
- Thinkpad X270 for $699, $460 less than the $1,159 asking price
- Yoga 910 for $799, $470 less than the $1,269 list price
- Thinkpad T570 starting at $899, $630 discounted from the $1,529 list price
- Thinkvision 27-inch monitor for $429, $189 less than the $619 list
- Ideapad 320 for $379, $70 off the $449 regular price
- Legion Y520 gaming laptop for $1,099, $500 less than normal
- Thinkpad Thunderbolt dock for $194, $85 off the regular price
Check back here on the big day when these deals become redeemable.
Black Friday started early at newegg, and we’ll be bringing you the hot deals as they come over the wire.
First up, SITEWIDE, if you pay with Masterpass and use promo code MPBF17 you can save $25 off $200+ orders. Next up, some individual discounts:
- $140 off a Samsung 28-Inch 720p HDTV LED TV, now $149.99 — not too shabby for a small panel you could use in the kitchen or as a second monitor
- $80 off a TP-Link High Power Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router (Archer C1900), now $99.99 — this is one of the easiest ways to save money on your cable bill
- $62 off a Logitech G213 Prodigy Keyboard and G403 Prodigy Gaming Mouse Combo, now $67.99
- $30 off a Samsung 850 EVO 2.5″ 500GB SSD drive, now $149.99 — these little units are one of the hottest things going in solid state drive land
More from newegg as it comes in!
These deals are LIVE NOW (check back for more as they roll out):
- 50% off a Samsung SmartThings Hub, now $49.99 (regularly $99.99) — valid through 12/2
- $600 off a Samsung 55″ Class MU8000 4K UHD TV, now $899.99 (regularly $1499.99) — valid through 11/27
- $120 off a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 with S Pen 16GB (Wi-Fi), now $229.99 (regularly $349.99) — valid through 11/27
- $70 off a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0″ 16GB (Wi-Fi), now $129.99 (regularly $199.99)
These deals are LIVE Sunday, Nov. 19:
- 62% off a Samsung 55″ Class J6201 Full HD LED TV, now $449.99 (regularly $1199.99) — valid 11/19 through 11/25
- 50% off a Samsung BD-J5700 Blu-ray Player, now $49.99 (regularly $99.99) — valid 11/19 through 11/25
- 42% off a Samsung 27″ CF591 Curved LED Monitor (regularly $349.99) — valid 11/19 through 11/25
- 40% off a Samsung HW-MS650 Sound+ Premium Soundbar, now $299.99 (regularly $499.99) — valid 11/19 through 11/29
Check back for more from Samsung as it comes in.
Walmart has started to mark down some of their best-sellers as well. The discounts span home audio and entertainment, small appliances, kitchen gadgets and tech. Here are the best deals we’ve spotted so far:
* Save over $400 on this Samsung 49″ Class Curved 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV (was $899.99, now $497.99). Features a colorful High Dynamic Range (HDR) picture, while Samsung’s new Smart TV user-interface (UI) and the new Smart Remote Controller with voice navigation capability provides faster access to your favorite streaming content choices and more.
* Get almost $100 off the RCA 11 Galileo Pro 2-in-1 tablet with detachable keyboard (was $179.99, now $87.99). You’ll be hard-pressed to find a better deal on a tablet this season. This one features six hours of battery life, a 11.5-inch high definition screen and a 1.3GHz quad-core processor powerful enough to zoom through apps, games and tasks.
SAKS OFF 5TH
* Take an extra 40% off already-reduced merchandise at Saks Off 5th with code HOLIDAY17. Score the Michael Kors Puffer Coat and Michael Kors Quilted Jackets starting at $84 after discount code is applied.
* $60 cashmere cardigans at Saks Off-5th (was $178). Four colors and all sizes still in stock.
* Take 50% off bags, boots and outerwear at Cole Haan. SPY pick: Payson Black Leather Tote (was $250, now $125). Also available in six other colors. We also like the Galina Leather Riding Boot (was $300, now $150).
Indochino’s Door Crashers sale is happening now and they’re offering a select number of suits for $289. You are saving more than $500 on a custom made suit. Not sure how the process works? Read our Indochino Lived-In Review to see how we customized our own suit, then click here to get your own suit for just $289.
Use coupon code BLKFRI at checkout. The deals extend beyond your classic colors, to include Glen Plaid suits, denim, flannel, jacquard and check suits, too.
PRIVE REVEAUX EYEWEAR
Black Friday/Cyber Monday CONTEST (Nov. 24 – 27)
With every purchase, you’ll be entered to win a starring role in the next Privé Revaux photoshoot, alongside Prive Reveaux brand partners Jamie Foxx, Hailee Steinfeld and Ashley Benson. The more pairs you buy, the more submissions entered, increasing your chances.
* Take 15% off all single or double product purchases on PriveRevaux.com (no checkout code needed)
* Amazon has Men’s Cole Haan Shoes Starting at $34.31. Cole Haan is consistently one of the best-selling men’s brands online so this is a great chance to snag a pair of shoes for under $35.
* Women’s Cardigans from BILY ($14.39 – $15.92). A new cardigan might not sound exciting, but when it comes to the lady on your list who’s impossible to please (mothers-in-law and stepmothers come to mind), an everyday basic to keep her cozy through the winter months is always appreciated.
Take an extra 20% off select sale shoes, apparel and more with code PREBLKA. You can also get 40% off their Black Friday Preview. Ends 11/20/17.
Use code EPIC25 to take an extra 25% off select sale merchandise at Nike. Some exclusions apply, but this is still a great chance to stock up on activewear, accessories and sneakers. Ends 11/28.
* Get 50% off everything at Boohoo’s Black Friday Countdown Sale. There’s no code necessary to claim you discount, and display prices reflect your savings.
Extra 20% off applies to select select sale & clearance online: clothing & accessories for him, her & kids. Extra 15% off applies to select sale & clearance online: fine and fashion jewelry, watches, shoes, coats, suits, dresses, lingerie, swim for her, suit separates and sport coats for him and home items. Extra 10% off applies to sale and clearance online electrics/electronics.
* 40% off women’s boots: Top sellers include the G by GUESS Amburr Cold-Weather Boots (
69.00 $37.61), Carlos by Carlos Santana Sawyer Tall Moto Boots ($ 99.00 $63.11) and BEARPAW Krista Cold-Weather Boots ($89.00 $67.99).
* 40% off women’s designer handbags, including Coach, DKNY, Michael Kors, Kate Spade and Calvin Klein
* Men’s dress shirts and ties for $19.99 from top-selling brands including Alfani, Kenneth Cole Reaction, Van Heusen and more.
Take 45% off sitewide with code GIFT. Gap cardmembers use code CARDVIP to take 50% off. On the women’s side, we spotted this Merino Blend Trapper Hat (
$39.95 $21.97) and matching Crazy Stripe Crewneck Sweater ( $69.95 $38.47). For men, we like the Oxford Plaid Standard Fit Shirt ( $49.95 $27.47) and the Merino Wool Blend Logo Sweater ( $69.95 $38.47). Ends 11/20/17.
Take 40% off your order with no code required for Old Navy’s BLACK FRIYAY Pre-Party Sale. This is a great chance to get new jackets and coats for the winter, like the Women’s Faux-Leather Moto Jacket (
$64.99 $38.99) and the Men’s Hooded Parka ( $119.99 $71.99). You can also score 50% off sweaters for the whole family. Ends 11/21/17.
Enjoy 40% off sitewide at American Eagle. The discount is even valid on jeans, which means you can pick up the online-only Women’s AEO Denim X Super Hi-Rise Jegging (
$54.95 $32.97) or the Men’s AEO Flex Super Skinny Jean ( $59.95 $35.97).Discounts are reflected in current price; don’t let this one pass you by. Ends 11/28/17.
* 40% Off All Outerwear like the Women’s Long Down Belted Smocked Puffer Jacket (
$228.00 $136.80) and the Men’s Military Tech Jacket ( $168.00 $100.80). Ends 11/24/17.
* 40% Off All Women’s Dresses like the work-appropriate Flounce Sleeve Keyhole Shift Dress (
$69.90 $41.94) or club-ready Studded Velvet Sheath Dress ( $88.00 $52.80). Ends 11/20/17.
* Women’s Jeans: Buy One, Get One $29.90 Ends 11/20/17.
* Men’s Sweaters: Buy One, Get one $19.90 Ends 11/20/17.
* Take 70% off Martha Stewart Collection bath towel and rugs at Macy’s
* Save 84% at Amazon on a best-selling Memory Foam Body Pillow with Bamboo Cover (was $149.00, now $23.95). Hypoallergenic and microbial, the 50″ pillow conforms to your body for optimal spinal alignment and relieves neck, shoulder and back pain by allowing muscles to fully relax during sleep.
* Take $70 off at Walmart on the best-selling Dyson DC34 Bagless Cordless Hand Vacuum (was $169.00, now $99.00). Powered by the Dyson digital motor and featuring Root Cyclone Technology, this powerful handheld won’t lose suction as you clean. It’s also Energy Star-qualified: once battery is charged, the charger switches to monitoring mode, drawing in less than 1 watt of power.
* Take 40% off all Furniture with coupon with coupon code FURNSALE, including best-sellers like The Wood Coffee Table (was $229.00, now $138.00) and the Blush Pink Tufted Velvet Sofa (was $749.99, now $449.40). Offer valid until Sunday, November, 26th.
* Save 20% on Christmas Trees and Phillip Lights at Target. If you want the loudest decorations on the block this year, now’s your chance.
* Get a free $10 gift card when you spend $50+ on food and beverages.
* Up to 20% off kitchen and dining. This is a great chance to score the small appliances you’ve envied all year long.
PIER 1 IMPORTS
* Buy One, Get One 50% Off popular supplements. Whether you’re buying for the fitness freak on you shopping list or stocking up for your own New Year’s resolution, don’t miss your chance to save on top-rated supplements like Force Factor Test X180 Alpha ($99.99). You can also save on protein supplements like Force Factor Whey 30 (
$39.99 $29.99) and specialized vitamin blends for men and women starting at $9.99.
*New release CDs just $6.99. Deal includes FREE 6-month Tidal subscription. Get latest hit albums from Pink, Kelly Clarkson, Maroon 5, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, Pentatonix and more. See all $6.99 deals here.
* Die-Hard 5 disc Blu-ray movie collection just $17.99. Includes all five Die-Hard films in Blu-Ray and Digital HD.
* Fifty Shades Darker Blu-ray/DVD just $6.99 (was $24.99).
* Get $160 off Friends: The Complete Series on Blu-Ray, now just $69.99 (was $229.99)
* Get $5 Target gift card with purchase of “Letters to Santa” kids book and activity kit (ends 11/22/17)
* New release movies just $9 (regularly $14.99-$19.99). Selection includes War for the Planet of the Apes, Bad Moms, The Mummy, Logan, Get Out, The Girl on the Train, The Beguiled and more.
* Just $49 for 23andMe’s popular Ancestry Service Kit when you buy two or more. Get a breakdown of your global ancestry by percentages, connect with DNA relatives and more. The kit includes five reports:
- Ancestry Composition
- Maternal Haplogroup
- Paternal Haplogroup
- Neanderthal Ancestry
- Your DNA Family
We’ll be refreshing this post daily, so bookmark this page and check back often for the latest Black Friday deals.