* Savings up to 75% off for men and women
* Shop online for web exclusive discounts and wider selection of inventory
* We found steep discounts on apparel, shoes, jewelry and sunglasses
Shop early for best selection. Most of these sites are offering free shipping too, so take advantage of the offers while you can.
Last updated 11:00am PST, Monday, November 27 – check back for latest deals and finds.
* Take 20% off all regular priced items.
* Leather handbags and purses start at just $170 after sale.
Enjoy 40% off sitewide at American Eagle. The discount is even valid on jeans, which means you can pick up the online-only Women’s AEO Denim X Super Hi-Rise Jegging (
$54.95 $32.97) or the Men’s AEO Flex Super Skinny Jean ( $59.95 $35.97).Discounts are reflected in current price; don’t let this one pass you by. Ends 11/28/17.
* Save BIG on the Invicta Women’s 12820 Pro Diver Diamond-Accented Gold-Tone Watch (was $895, now just $87). You will not find a better price on this best-selling watch! Not feeling the gold version? Get the silver one for $50 (regularly $795). A two-tone (silver and gold) version is just $74.
* Just $20 for this Timex Weekender Unisex Watch. Nylon strap, 24 Hour Military Time. Water resistant to 30m.
* Get up to 40% off Under Armour for men and women
(ends midnight 11/24). – sale date is over but we’re still seeing the discounts reflected on the page.
* Lee Jeans starting at $15. Ten different washes on sale.
* Take 55% off select handbags from Rebecca Minkoff. SPY pick: Rebecca Minkoff Women’s Leo Clutch, starting at just $39. And the signature Mini MAC Crossbody Bag starting at just $80.
(ends midnight 11/24) – sale date is over but we’re still seeing the discounts reflected on the page.
* Other jeans on sale: Levi’s, Silver, Wrangler and Lee.
* Up to 60% off New Balance shoes and apparel. SPY pick: these Sonic V1 sneakers start at just $28, and runners will like these Flash Running Shoes, which are on sale from $26. Multiple colors and sizes are still available.
(ends midnight 11/23) – deal appears to still be going on
* Up to 60% off New Balance hiking shoes, like the women’s Cushioning 620v2 Trail Shoe (starting at $50), which features a rugged outsole for traction and a ton of padding inside for comfort and stability.
(ends midnight 11/23) – deal appears to still be going on, with even more New Balance styles discounted.
* Take 80% off these 14k Yellow Gold Square Tube Hoop Earrings (was $170, now $32.12). A #1 best-seller on Amazon, it features a secure click-top closure and classic hoop design.
* SPY pick: just $10 for these Sterling Silver Twisted Love Knot Stud Earrings (originally $50). One of the most popular jewelry items this season at a fraction of the cost you’ll see everywhere else.
* Real diamond jewelry starting at under $50. Choose from necklaces, rings and bracelets.
* Just $120 for a real 10k Yellow Gold Stacking Ring (1/10cttw)
* Just $120 for these 14K Gold Round-Cut Diamond Stud Earrings (1/4 – 2 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity). Regularly priced at $152+.
NOTE: All of Amazon’s diamond suppliers confirm that they comply with the Kimberley Process to ensure that their diamonds are conflict free.
(ends midnight 11/23) – many jewelry deals still going on.
* Amazon has Men’s Cole Haan Shoes Starting at $34.31. Cole Haan is consistently one of the best-selling men’s brands online so this is a great chance to snag a pair of shoes for under $35.
* Women’s Cardigans from BILY ($14.39 – $15.92). A new cardigan might not sound exciting, but when it comes to the lady on your list who’s impossible to please (mothers-in-law and stepmothers come to mind), an everyday basic to keep her cozy through the winter months is always appreciated.
SPY tip: Women’s shoes and accessories at ASOS have already been discounted at up to 60% off.
* Take 50% off all regular-priced merchandise. Discount automatically applied at checkout.
* Take 30% off sitewide with code: FESTIVE.
* Bonus: Kristin Cavallari’s collection for the brand is included in the sale.
* Take 50% off bags, boots and outerwear at Cole Haan plus get an extra 10% off your purchase with code CYBER. SPY pick: Payson Black Leather Tote (was $250, now $125). Also available in six other colors. We also like the Galina Leather Riding Boot (was $300, now $150).
Reese Witherspoon’s fashion line, Draper James, is offering 25% off site-wide, plus free shipping. Plus, 25% off all proceeds will be donated to Girls Inc. Ends 11/28/17.
* Get 40% off site-wide at French Connection with code FCBF40. Ends 11/28/17.
* SPY tip: Use the code to shop French Connection’s new Bridal Collection, where dresses start at just $41 after discount. We also like this Leather Biker Jacket, now just $359 (was $598). Bonus: items ship free.
* Take 50% off the entire site at GAP. No exclusions and includes new arrivals and GAP collaborations. Use code CYBER. Ends 11/28.
* Khloe Kardashian’s Good American has 40% off select styles with promo code SALE40. Ends 11/27.
Indochino’s Door Crashers sale is happening now and they’re offering a select number of suits for $289. You are saving more than $500 on a custom made suit. Not sure how the process works? Read our Indochino Lived-In Review to see how we customized our own suit, then click here to get your own suit for just $289.
Use coupon code BLKFRI at checkout. The deals extend beyond your classic colors, to include Glen Plaid suits, denim, flannel, jacquard and check suits, too.
* Women’s boots just $20. Includes latest styles from Candies.
* Get 40% off everything with code CYBER40. Absolutely no exclusions, which means you’ll get 40% off sale items too. We spotted jeans as low as $15 and jackets from $14 after discount code is applied. Ends 11/27.
* Get 20% off sitewide at Need Supply with code SHOP20. It’s not the biggest sale, but it’s likely the only chance you’ll get to score a discount on popular brands like Mansur Gavriel (yes, we checked and their bags are included in the sale).
* Discount also applies to brands that rarely go on sale, like Ahlem Eyewear, Proenza Schouler, Pamela Love and more.
* Up to 50% off at the Net-a-Porter seasonal sale, which only happens twice a year. SPY pick: this Alexander Wang Leather-Trimmed Clutch (was $150, now $105). And we love this Marc Jacobs Logo Tote (was $225, now $135)
* 50% off classic Michael Kors ivory blouse (was $135, now $67.50). This leopard-print version from Michael Kors is just $50.
* $21 Nike “Dry Tempo” moisture-wicking mesh shorts – multiple colors available.
* $40 Adidas x Karlie Kloss collection “Warp Knit” top – part of the supermodel’s hard-to-find collab with Adidas.
Use code EPIC25 to take an extra 25% off select sale merchandise at Nike. Some exclusions apply, but this is still a great chance to stock up on activewear, accessories and sneakers. Ends 11/28.
* Shop Nike’s just-dropped Black Friday collection, featuring limited-edition footwear and apparel. SPY pick: the black-on-black Air Force 1s ($180) and an all-black Air Max 90 LX ($13). They’re being released in super limited quantities and will be surefire collectibles once they’re gone.
Save on designer clearance for men and women with no code required at Nordstrom. They’re always a low-risk store when it comes to gifting, because all orders come with free shipping and returns are a breeze. Even though it says savings up to 40%, we found a few deals for up to 60%. Clearance prices available while supplies last.
* Find coats and jackets like the LAFAYETTE 148 NEW YORK Women’s Reversible Knit Bomber Jacket (
$498 $199.20 | 60% off) and the COLE HAAN Men’s Wool Overcoat ( $300 $129.99 | 55% off).
* Get new winter boots like the FRYE Women’s Seam Boot (
$397.95 $199.90 | 50% off) and THE RAIL Men’s Derek Cap Toe Boot ( $120 $89.90 | 25% off).
* Don’t miss bags and accessories like the MARC JACOBS Women’s Quilted Wallet (
$180 $107.98 | 40% off), AX ARMANI EXCHANGE Men’s Bracelet Watch, 45mm ( $210 $125.90 | 40% off) and the BOSE QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling iOS Headphones ( $279 $179 | 35% off).
* Take 30% off everything at Puma.com with code CYBRSAVE. Use it to score 30% off The Weeknd’s XO Collection of tops, sneakers, hoodies and outwear. (Read our review of the collection here). Ends 11/28/17
SAKS OFF 5TH
* Take an extra 60% off already-reduced winter merchandise at Saks Off 5th with code CYBERMON. Ends 11/28/17
* For everything else, take an extra 50% off with code 24HOURS.
* $60 cashmere cardigans at Saks Off-5th (was $178). Four colors and all sizes still in stock.
* Up to 45% off UGG boots and slippers for men and women. Prices start at $59.99 for the shearling slippers and
$79.99 for the classic shearling boots. (UPDATE: the classic boots have sold out. Try the classic mini serape boots instead).
* Get 2 suits for $349. Wide selection of top men’s brands including Ralph Lauren, Vince Camuto, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. Choose from work-appropriate looks, casual suiting and tuxedos. Some of these individual suits alone are regularly priced at $895 each, so this is a huge savings for TWO full suits.
* Take an additional 35% off all sale items with code WOW35.
* Kenzo Limited-Edition iPhone 7 Case just $28 (was $50)
* Uniqlo has a ton of Cyber Monday exclusive deals, with prices starting at $1.90!
* $50 women’s cashmere sweaters and cardigans (regularly $89.90)
* $19.90 backpacks (regularly $39.90)
* Skirts from $14.90 (multiple styles and colors on sale)
* Women’s jeans just $14.90 (regularly $39.90)
* Thousands of shoes on sale for the entire family (Zappos says they’ve put 50,000 items on discount). Choose from boots, heels, sneakers and more. SPY pick: Asics sneakers for men and women just $29.95 (regularly $65).
* Up to 30% off FRYE boots and accessories. The best-selling Melissa Leather Riding Boot is on sale for just $179.95 (was $368).