* Fuzzy sherpa jackets to keep warm this winter
* Prices that won’t leave your wallet feeling the chill
* An assortment of styles for every wardrobe
If bundling up for winter strikes the fear of looking like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow man, fear not. With a cozy layer of soft sherpa fleece, you can ward off the chill in a style that’s more après-ski than Ghostbuster goblin. From options that winterize the classic moto jacket to a cold-busting, toasty parka, we’ve found the five best sherpa jackets for women priced $100.
1. Target Vegan Leather Moto Jacket
If you love the look of your moto jacket, but it doesn’t cut it for warmth, winterize with this version. A detachable fuzzy sherpa collar will keep you warm when outside it’s anything but.
2. Levi’s Sherpa Bomber Jacket
Levi’s takes the sporty bomber jacket into winter-ready territory with almond colored sherpa fleece. Better yet: This jacket is machine washable, saving you a trip to the cleaners.
3. Levi’s Quilted Puffer Jacket
Winter is no match for this sherpa-lined puffer. Warm and plush on the inside and wind-repelling polyester on the outside, wear it as a hooded style or split shawl collar with the tug of a zipper.