* Try these drinks if your resolution is to drink less in 2018
* Don’t get stuck with water, keep it fun and flavorful
* Check out alcohol-free versions of your favorite drinks
If you over-indulged during last year’s holiday season, and are ready to give your body—and liver—a fresh start, consider these alcohol alternatives to curb your intake for the new year. Whether you want to ditch the booze for good or are simply looking to cut back a bit, we’ve created a list of alcohol-free drinks that keep beverages fun and festive.
1. Reed’s Premium Ginger Brew Ginger Ale
If you like kicking back with a cold beer, try kicking back with a ginger ale instead. This artisan blend is brewed right in California, and has a mild sweet meets tart flavor to keep your taste buds interested.
2. Mocktails: The Complete Bartender’s Guide
They taste just as good as adult craft cocktails, and they won’t leave you with a pounding headache in the morning. This recipe book contains a collection of top-bartender’s favorite drinks without the liquor.
3. Sutter Home Non-Alcoholic Wine
Rather than a nice Merlot, try this alcohol free red wine by Sutter Home. It has a fruity meets smoky flavor, accented with a touch of green pepper.
4. Coors Non-Alcoholic Beer
These guilt-free brews taste just like the alcoholic Coors, minus the buzz. Each pack comes with six bottles of 12 oz. beer, so you can share them with your friends, or store them in the fridge for later.