* Robb Report’s third annual Health + Wellness Summit takes place March 15-18
* Featuring Dr. Oz as the keynote speaker
* SPY readers can save up to $600 on package deal
Looking for a fun and inspired getaway this spring that will leave you feeling motivated and refreshed? Join Robb Report for its third annual Health + Wellness event, taking place on March 15-18 in Miami.
This intimate, long weekend getaway provides a stimulating escape devoted to enriching your health and well-being, led by experts who help bring sought after health and wellness topics to life. This year’s keynote speaker is Dr. Oz, while the event will be held in sunny Miami at the gorgeous 1 Hotel South Beach – the ideal luxury setting for this life-enhancing event, as this destination embodies nature-inspired design, mindfulness, and sustainability.
Daily activities include morning meditation, a morning workout and run, or paddleboard yoga, and then a series of speakers and exhibitors during the day. Pop in and out of the sessions at your leisure. Every night ends with dinner and “full moon yoga.”
Aside from Dr. Oz, the incredible list of speakers includes Dave Asprey, Founder and CEO of Bulletproof and author of “The Bulletproof Diet;” Erika Bloom, Founder and Owner of Erika Bloom Pilates; Dr. Donald Hensrud, Medical Director at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program; and Dr. Param Dedhia, Director of Sleep Medicine at Canyon Ranch, among other notables.
- Learn from Chef Matthew Kenney – the revolutionary, world-renowned, and James Beard award nominated chef of Plnthouse, Plant Food + Wine, and many plant-based restaurants around the world
- Enjoy delicious curated dishes from celebrated chef, Jose Mendin of Habitat and Pubbelly
- Private Spartan Gym classes and strength training
- Private Pilates sessions
- Bamford Haybarn Spa treatments (at preferred rates)
- One-on-one health reviews with physicians
- Private sessions with experts trainers and instructors
See the full event schedule and list of speakers here.
Ready to book your getaway? SPY is offering the BEST deal you’ll see on tickets anywhere, with discounts up to $600 on listed rates. You won’t find this deal anywhere else.
Full Experience Package for Two – BEST DEAL
Was $6900 (per couple), now $6300 with promo code: spy (save $600)
Includes three nights accommodations at the 1 Hotel South Beach and all meals and activities in the program.
Local Two-Day Rate
Was $1900 (per person), now $1500 with promo code: spy2 (save $400)
Includes all activities and meals for two days of the program. No lodging.
Local Day Rate
Was $1200 (per person), now $900 with promo code: spy1 (save $300)
Includes all activities and meals for one day of the program. No lodging.
The event is coming up soon so book early to ensure your spot. This is the best deal you’ll see anywhere, period. We’ve worked directly with Robb Report — our sister site — to negotiate this exclusive discount, so make sure you take advantage of it.