* Smart ways to store your supplies and keep your workspace clutter-free
* Add extra storage to desks and cubicles
* These storage units function as modern decor too
You may be the smartest and the brightest. But, if you don’t have your office organized, you’ll never be able to do your best. Here are five great ways to get organized…without breaking the bank.
1. Hengsheng Hanging Wall Organizer
This Hengsheng Hanging Wall Organizer looks fantastic and gives you four deep pockets to keep your items in order. It’s made of premium canvas and waterproof for long-lasting durability (I.e. it’s fine if you accidentally spill your morning coffee when you haven’t woken up yet). Ideal for cubicles, classrooms, dormitories, kitchens, and more.
2. Safco Onyx Mesh Solid Top Hanging Desk Storage
Keep your files organized and within reach by using the Safco Onyx Mesh Solid Top Hanging Desk Storage. It has four, 2-inch wide tray sections and slides right onto any desktop that’s less than 1.80-inches thick.
3. Designovation Ian Mason Jar Decorative Hanging Wall Organizer
Organize all your tools from colored pencils to paint brushes with this Ian Mason Jar Hanging Wall Organizer. The wall-mounting style saves on desk space for more efficiency. And, it looks uber cute.
4. Metallic Rolling Storage Cart
Get organized with this Urban Shop 3 Tier Storage Cart. This handy rolling cart will easily complement any room. And, it’s 3 spacious storage areas hold anything you need.
5. Songmics Bamboo 2-tier Monitor Stand
Elevate your desktop game with the Songmics Bamboo 2-tier Monitor Stand. It lifts your computer monitor to give more room on your desk. Then, it adds compartments and slots to keep your supplies totally organized. Plus, that 100% bamboo material couldn’t look better.