* Shaving can often leave your skin bumpy and irritated
* Avoid razor burns and ingrown hairs with these helpful products
* Soothing gels and effective lotions
Whether you’re a man or woman, for most of us, shaving is a part of our daily lives. While most of the time shaving leaves us with a smooth finish, for those with more sensitive skin, it can cause ingrown hairs, unsightly bumps, and redness. We’ve found five solutions for post-shaving razor bumps, with everything from exfoliating brushes to soothing gels.
1. Exfoliating Brush to Treat and Prevent Razor Bumps
Use this brush to gently massage problem areas and to delicately remove ingrown hairs on post-shave skin. It’s gentle enough to be used with all skin types, and will leave you with silk smooth skin.
2. Tend Skin Liquid
Apply this serum both before and after shaving or waxing, and help prevent ingrown hairs and razor burn. Avoid ugly bumps on your skin with this quick, easy treatment.
3. LAVO Tea Tree Gel with Salicylic Acid
This gel contains a combination of tea tree oil, salicylic acid, camphor, and calendula, and is packed with both anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Rather than trying to do away with bumps using tweezers and or undergoing painful procedures, try this soothing gel.
4. Heavyweight All-metal Bump Fighter Compatible Razor
For a close, clean shave, you need a good razor- this model has a heavy, all-metal handle and a rubber grip for advanced durability. These advanced razors are also equipped with bump fighter blades to help prevent ingrown hairs.
5. B&C SKIN TIGHT Razor Bump Ointment Extra Strength
If you need something a little stronger than your standard post shave lotions, try this soothing ointment to soothe post-shave skin.