* Mini sneaker keychains for sneakerheads and footwear geeks
* Featuring Yeezys, grail-level Nikes and more
* All make great cheap gifts for friends or for yourself
It’s a good time to be a sneakerhead. Sneaker culture has become bigger than ever in recent years with huge shoe brands pushing fashion boundaries and new sneaker companies emerging for a piece of the action.
Now, the small accessories game is catching up, too. Below are some sneaker-themed keychains that show your shoe-love, and make great gifts for any sneakerhead in your life. We’re grabbing a couple to use as standby gifts — and as solid options to hold our spare and guest keys.
1. Adidas Yeezy Boost Keychain
2. SPUSA Nike Air Mag Keychain
Few people on this planet will ever get the chance to wear a pair of Nike’s Back to the Future shoes, the Air Mag. Thankfully, you can look at them everyday with this glow-in-the-dark Nike Air Mag keychain.
3. SPUSA Nike Jordan 5 Supreme Keychain
The Nike Jordan 5 x Supreme collab is a dream sneaker for most hypebeasts. Now they can rock this detailed replica on their keyring or bag for just $10.
4. Crown Rhinestone Sneaker Keychain
If you’re a sneakerhead looking to add a little bling to your keyring, this rhinestone sneaker keychain is the way to go. It features a gold-plated base and premium rhinestones for a nice bit of flash.
5. Khalil Brothers Yeezy Keychains
This 2-pack of Yeezy keychains from Khalil Brothers includes the Yeezy 350 V2s in core black/red and Zebra colorways. They’re ideal hypebeast friendship charms.
6. Converse All Star Keychain
This Converse keychain is a little higher-priced, but significantly higher quality. It’s made of canvas and rubber with real shoelaces, making it look and feel like an exact mini replica of the real thing.