* The force is strong with these six Star Wars gift ideas
* Celebrate the hit franchise just in time for The Last Jedi
* Great for Star Wars fans young and young-at-heart alike
Unless you’ve been living on the ice planet Hoth, you’re probably aware that Star Wars: The Last Jedi, featuring the late Carrie Fisher as Leia and Mark Hamill reprising his iconic role as a now-middle aged Luke Skywalker, has opened to a chorus of rave reviews strong enough to be felt as a disturbance in the force.
And if the Star Wars force is strong with someone on your holiday list, here are 6 gifts sure to light their light-saber.
1. ThinkGeek Stormtrooper Micro Boost USB Charger
This USB charger may be a little short for a Storm Trooper, but like a trusty blaster, it gets the job done.
2. The World According to Star Wars
Available as a Kindle ebook, this entertaining social science read, a #1 Washington Post Best Seller, helps cement our understanding of Star Wars’ place as the 20th century fairy tale par excellence.
3. FAB Starpoint Darth Vader Coin Bank
This finely-crafted Darth Vader piggy bank helps keep your loose change organized and provides a uniquely dramatic place to display, too. Might Ren have used his grandfather’s mask for such a thing? Possibly. Possibly.
4. LE3D 3D Optical Illusion Desk Lamp
This 3D Optical Illusion Desk Lamp is illuminated with the uncanny and highly entertaining projection of Yoda, similar to the famous visual effects from Star Wars: A New Hope.
5. Hasbro Monopoly Game: Star Wars Edition
The Star Wars edition of the famous Monopoly game is fun for the whole Jedi family. Put a hotel on the rebel base, send the Stormtroopers to jail without passing “Go,” or hoard galactic real estate like a Sith Lord.
6. Bioworld Chewbacca Slippers
These Chewbacca Slippers are a great furry friend for walking about the house on chilly Ice Planet mornings. Sure to appeal to Star Wars fans and playful dogs alike, they’re just the thing to bring a little Wookie cheer to your holiday gift list.