* One of the hottest games and gadgets of the year
* Nintendo has not put the Switch on sale, but we found it discounted on Overstock.com
* Save more with bundles, which come with console plus your choice of game
If you’ve been wanting a Nintendo Switch, this is the best time of year to jump on a great deal. The Switch is not only back in stock, but we found this bundle for just $505 on Overstock.com. As a point of comparison, the next best price is $530 on QVC.com.
The bundle includes:
* Nintendo Switch Red and Blue Console, Dock, Joy-Con Controllers, Joy-Con Straps and Joy-Con Grip
* “The Legends of Zelda – Breath of the Wild” Game Disc
* Tempered Glass Screen Protector
* Hard Shell Carry Case
* Joy-Con Thumb Grips
* System Battery Life- Battery life can last for more than six hours, but will vary depending on the software and usage conditions.
* Internal Memory- 32GB of internal memory, a portion of which is reserved fro use by the system. Users can easily expand storage space using micro SDHC or microSDXC cards.
* Screen- 6.2″ multi-touch capacitive touch screen; can display a resolution of 1280 x 720
Not feeling Zelda? Get the Nintendo Switch in gray with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle. Overstock has it for just $497.49.
* Nintendo Switch Console, Dock, Joy-Con Controllers, Joy-Con Straps and Joy-Con Grip
* Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Game Disc
* Silicone Sleeves for Joy-Con Controllers – 1 Set Clear and 1 Set Gray
* Tempered Glass Screen Protector – 2 Piece
* Universal Console Bag
* Joy-Con Thumb Grips – 8 Pc.
Want the Gray Bundle with Mario Kart but without the additional accessories? We found the console and game for $359.99 at Gamestop.
Pricing for the Nintendo Switch starts at $299 at stores across the board. That price is pretty consistent with what we’ve been seeing and it’s not likely to go down before the holidays. SPY tip: get it at Gamestop, where the console will ship for free. (It’s also currently out of stock on Amazon, though Amazon has a couple used offers for $239.99 ).
You can also try your luck on eBay. We’ve seen brand new Nintendo Switch packages starting at $250, and refurbished consoles for about $200.