Keeping your sneakers looking fresh and clean can be quite the task if you actually to wear them. But just like a fine red wine or your favorite leather jacket, there are plenty of sneakers that actually look even more cool with age. Find out more from Footwear News and shop the styles below:
It’s hard to beat a brand new crisp pair of kicks, but one thing that’s arguably just as good are sneakers that become even better with age and wear. Sparkling new shoes are nice, [but] don’t last forever, so what you really want is a pair that you can break in comfortably and develop more and more character over time.
1. Converse All Star Chuck Taylor’s
2. Adidas Stan Smith
3. Van’s Old Skool[caption id="attachment_72066" align="aligncenter" width="821"] Image courtesy of Amazon[/caption]
4. New Balance 998[caption id="attachment_72091" align="aligncenter" width="771"] Image courtesy of Amazon[/caption]
5. Nike Air Jordan 1 OG Basketball Shoes
[caption id="attachment_72070" align="aligncenter" width="588"] Image courtesy of Amazon[/caption]
6. Adidas Yeezy Powerhouse
7. Common Projects Original Achilles
This article is being republished with the permission of Footwear News. To read the original version, click here.