* From puns to off-color innuendo
* 10 of the funniest Christmas sweaters
* Just in time for the Holidays
The winter holidays, while they can be among the most stressful times of the year, can also, thankfully, be the funniest time of the year. When it comes to lightening up the family holiday time or the infamous office party, these ten hilarious Christmas sweaters have got you covered.
1. Target Bite Me Christmas Sweatshirt
This classic, white on red “ugly Christmas sweater” spreads some cheer with a series of gingerbread men sending a message to all your haters.
2. Awkward Styles I Got Hos Sweater
What makes Santa so jolly? This “I Got Hos” Christmas sweater may have the answer.
3. TeeStars I Touch My Elf Sweater
This sweater has a particularly touching holiday message. Bring on the mistletoe!
4. TeeStars Go Jesus Sweater
This Jesus-themed sweater plays off a popular meme, inspired by the opening refrain of that memorable 50 Cent song .
5. iApparel Make Christmas Great Again Sweatshirt
If you like your Christmas sweaters brash (or controversial) then this one probably Trumps the rest.
6. Fresh Tees Merry Chrithmith Sweater
Fresh from Fresh Tees, this Mike Tyson-themed Christmas Sweater wishes you a very Merry Chrithmith from the famously soft-spoken boxer.
7. 3 Santas Let’s Get Baked Sweater
What do Gingerbread men do for fun? Get baked, of course. Careful, this one may give you the munchies.
8. Tipsy Elves North Swole Sweater
A soft and very form-fitting sweater great for rubbing in your friends’ and relatives’ faces if you’re the only one who stuck to their last New Years’ diet and/or training resolutions.
9. Tipsy Elves Yellow Snow Sweater
The first thing every Elf learns in Elf Basic Training: Never eat the yellow snow!
10. Tipsy Elves Ask Your Mom Sweater
Like the best of Holiday jokes, this sweater is either hilarious or horrible taste, or both, depending on context. A wink is all it takes, and endless Santa-innuendo can ensue.