* These sweets are flavored after your favorite cocktails
* Indulge without worrying about the hangover
* They make great presents are party favors
While your childhood may have been filled with candy, as we get older, we sometimes have to leave childish things behind. But, not only can you still enjoy candy as a grown-up, you can also enjoy alcohol now too. Add some sophistication to your sweet tooth with these nine alcohol-flavored candies, featuring your favorite flavors inspired by your favorite spirits and cocktails.
1. Jelly Belly Bubbly Champagne Flavored Jelly Beans
These Jelly Beans aren’t for kids, but their delicious champagne flavor is definitely something worth celebrating. Non-alcoholic, they also make great party favors.
2. Seattle Chocolates Hot Buttered Rum Truffle Bar
For extra warmth on wintry nights, try this delicious chocolate bar, which features flavors of muddled rum spice and bits of buttery toffee in a milk chocolate coating. Share it with friends- or keep it all for yourself.[caption id="attachment_106276" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Image Courtesy of Amazon[/caption]
3. Project 7 Moscow Mule Gummies
Made with organic sweeteners, these gummies are non-alcoholic and contain no artificial flavors or colors. Enjoy the refreshing taste of a moscow mule, without the hangover.
4. Hard Liqs Tequila Alcohol Hard Candy
Tequila! Trade in shots for this delicious hard candy, which is infused the bold flavors of tequila, lemon and lime. As a bonus, it’s sugar and calorie free.
5. FirstChoiceCandy White Pina Colada Fruit Sours Chewy Candy Balls
If you like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain, you’re gonna love these candy balls. Enjoy their soft, delicious coconutty flavor.
6. Cacao Sampaka Milk Chocolate Gin and Tonic
Inspired by the sharp, crisp flavor of a gin and tonic, this bar is infused with crystals of lemon and juniper. It’s bright, surprising flavor will perk up your day.
7. SugarSin Sparkling Prosecco Flavour Gummies
For something with a bit more fizz, try these fun prosecco flavored gummies. They also come in a pretty glass jar, and they make a fun birthday or bridal shower gift.
8. Milk Chocolates Filled with Kahlua Coffee Liquor
If you want something that blends the delicious flavors of coffee and chocolate, try these treats filled with Kahlua. Even though they’re alcohol free, they’re still rich in flavor.
9. BAILEYS Original Irish Cream Non-Alcoholic Chocolate Truffles
If you’re more of a truffle person, try these luxurious truffles from Bailey’s. These milk chocolates are filled with Irish Cream Ganache, and will warm you up just like a glass of Bailey’s.