* Keep your floors scuff-free
* These seven handy devices attach directly to furniture legs
* Choose between adhesive options, rubber options, and many more
While hardwood floor looks beautiful and sleek, that can quickly change with the addition of a few nasty scuff marks. In order to protect that sheen, check out these seven tools that help protect both your floor and furniture.
Available in two different shades, so you can choose what best suits your furniture, the X-Protector is designed to be applied directly to a chair leg with its adhesive side. After that, it works to keep your floors scuff-free and your furniture in place.
2. Shepherd Hardware Square Rubber Furniture Cups
The caster cups provide added grip, and can work with any leg up to three inches thick. You slide them under the leg, and they stay put without requiring additional adhesion.
3. SoftTouch Waxman Carpet Based Round Caster Cup
Covered with carpeted bottoms to protect your wood or marble floors, these Caster Cups from SoftTouch not only protect your floors from scratches, but protect your ears from awful scraping sounds.
4. Heavy Duty Felt Nail-on Slider Glide Pads for Chairs, Stools, Tables
If you want something that’s definitely going to stay secure, these pads by Desunia are nailed into the legs, and will last longer than standard stick-ons. They are also a deep espresso color, blending well with dark woods.
5. Metric USA Furniture Pads (Square or Round)
Choose the correct shape to blend in with your legs, and use the grooved lines on these pads to cut out the ideal sizing. It’s that simple.
6. Reusable Furniture Sliders for Carpeted Surfaces
If you would like to protect your floors, but still move your furniture with ease, these sliders are for you. They’re ideal if you’re planning on a move, but don’t want to scrape up your future home.
7. Slipstick Furniture Caster Cups Floor Protector Coasters
The bottom of these furniture coasters is coated with rubber, so it can securely stay put without requiring adhesive. Choose between caramel and chocolate colors for the one that blends best with the floor.