* Remotes, mounts, and more to make the most of your projector
* Different types of screens for different spaces
* Great pick-ups for offices and home theaters alike
Personal projectors are all the rage these days. But, they’re not always ready-to-go right out of the box. Whether you need one for office meetings or home entertainment, consider these additional accessories to enhance your projection experience.
1. ANEWISH Replacement Remote Control
Remotes are easy to lose. But, the Anewish Replacement Remote keeps you in control of your projectors. It’s easy to read and uses low power consumption to make it eco-friendly.
2. V LED Warehouse Mini Projector Wall and Ceiling Mount Hanger
The V LED Warehouse Mini Projector Wall and Ceiling Mount Hanger holds your device securely to any surface you choose. Plus, it’s compact, portable, and adjusts to any angle.
3. VIVO Universal Adjustable White Ceiling Projection Mount
The VIVO Universal Adjustable White Ceiling Projection Mount features extending arms that enable it to fit most projectors on the market. It’s made of high-grade steel and supports up to 30 pounds of weight.
4. Hermitshell Hard EVA Travel Storage Carrying Case
Moving your projector from office to office? Try the Hermitshell Hard EVA Travel Storage Carrying Case. It protects your device from bumps, dents and scratches for easy, safe transport.
5. VIVO Universal Extending White Ceiling Projector Mount
Not all projector mounts are created equal. The VIVO Universal Extending White Ceiling Projector Mount is height adjustable so you can lower it a good two feet off the ceiling and tilt it 15-degrees in any direction.
6. VIVO Universal Wall Hanging Hook Kit
Need to hang your screen on the wall? Try the VIVO Universal Wall Hanging Hook Kit. It comes with two, 6-inch L brackets that mount to stud, dry wall, brick and concrete walls and feature hooks to hang your screen.
7. StarTech HDMI to VGA Adapter
The StarTech HDMI to VGA Adapter allows you to hook HDMI equipped laptops or desk computers up to your projector. The plug-and-play design ensures quick and easy setup.
8. Visual Apex Projector Screen Kit
You have the projector and the screen. Now, you need to dress the scene with the Visual Apex Projector Screen Kit. It comes with a black skirt that adds a professional look to wherever your screening is taking place. Great for kids parties or home move nights.
9. Elite Screens Manual B 100-inch Pull Down Projector Screen
Want a screen that isn’t always seen? The Elite Screens Manual B 100-inch Pull Down Projector Screen features a 16:9 aspect ratio, a textured matte white surface for clear viewing, and it contracts up when you want to get it out of the way.
10. Excelvan Projector Screen
The Excelvan Projector Screen is great to take on-the-go due to its foldable tripod design. Easy up, easy down and easy to store.