* Keep your laptop on lockdown with a handy lock
* Security locks plug directly into your device’s docking station
* Browse different key and combination options below
Worried about leaving your computer unattended? Now you don’t have to be. With these handy laptop locks, you can lock your device while you’re away. Using your device’s docking station, you can plug these locks into your computer, tablet, smartphone and more.
1. Laptop Lock Computer Lock Macbook
Made with durable twisted steel, this handy six-foot computer lock works with almost anything it can wrap around, including bikes, tablets, smartphones and more. With two included lock keys (one spare) you can rest easy knowing your device is safe.
2. Sendt Blue Laptop Combination Lock Security Cable
This security cable lock offers six feet of heavy duty security. The four-dial combination offers up to 10,000 different combination options, and the sleek design plugs directly into your laptop, notebook or any other device of choice for instant protection.
3. RUBAN Notebook Lock and Security Cable
This 6-foot cable comes with two spare keys and a handy built-in standard security locking slot hole that’s compatible with most laptops, desktops and other devices with a standard docking station.
4. Bodyguard Notebook Laptop Combination Lock
Featuring a four-combination keyless lock and a durable six-foot security cable, this high-powered lock works great with most laptop and desktop models fitted with a universal security slot. A one-key push lever is designed for an easier, instant lock.
5. Kensington Desktop Computer Locking Kit
This convenient high-carbon steel cable is able to secure multiple items together so you can lock all your devices together at the same time. Great for work and office use, you can wrap this cable around your desktop, monitor, keyboard, speakers and more for instant protection.