* Simple sets to help you DIY your devices
* Tool kits feature precision screwdrivers, wrenches and more
* Save time and money by fixing your electronics yourself
Tired of dealing with a wonky computer? Maybe your monitor isn’t working like it used to, or one of your keyboard keys is stuck. For minor fixes, you can bypass the middleman and fix your device yourself with these easy-to-use repair kits. Each set is specifically designed for small to medium-sized electronics, and they’re all under $30.
1. PREMIUM 62 in 1 Repair Tool Kit
This 62-in-1 repair kit features a precision screwdriver, ratchet screwdriver and oodles of screw hands to help you dig into any surface — no matter how small. Great for laptops, smartphones and more, this handy kit has everything you need to DIY your device.
2. 58 in 1 Precision Screwdriver Set
This budget repair kit is anything but cheap. Featuring 58 useful tools, this magnetic driver kit comes with 42 unique bits and is specifically designed to work with most phones, laptops, tablets and other digital devices.
3. Rosewill Tool Kit RTK-045 Computer Tool Kits
Sockets? Check. Wrenches? Check? The ability to boldly go where no tool has gone before? Yup. This portable tool kit features 45 demagnetized tools to help repair your electronic devices without harming them in the process.
4. 80 in 1 Precision Screwdriver Set with Magnetic Driver Kit
Get down to business with this comprehensive repair kit. Featuring a mammoth 80-in-1 screwdriver set, this kit also includes a versatile magnetic driver set to help get into all those hard-to-reach areas without harming your electronics in the process.
5. Precision 45 in 1 Screwdriver Set Repair Maintenance Kit
This handy-dandy tool set features a precision 45-in-1 screwdriver, utility tools, a folding knife, curved-tip tweezers and so much more. Designed to easily and efficiently repair most laptops, phones and other devices, this set also comes in its own handy carrying case.