* Find the ideal self-help or motivational book for you
* Explore authors from acclaimed theater artists to renowned psychologists
* Learn techniques to de-stress and optimize your time
Whether you’re an avid reader of self-help books or still looking for the right one for you, we’ve compiled a list of 9 new books by acclaimed authors that countless customers have bought. Covering topics from cultivating a work/life balance to the advice on navigating new motherhood, there’s something for everyone on this list.
1. I’ve Been Thinking . . .: Reflections, Prayers, and Meditations for a Meaningful Life
A New York Times’ Bestseller, this book by journalist and former first-lady of California, is designed to help you recharge and find your purpose. A reflective, introspective piece, it explores your journey in what Shriver calls ‘The Open Field’- a place of acceptance and joy.
2. Am I There Yet?: The Loop-de-loop, Zigzagging Journey to Adulthood
No matter what your age, some days you just feel like you still don’t have this whole “adulting” thing down. From Instagrammer Mari Andrew comes this warm and humorous book filled with ruminations and illustrations on the journey to maturity.
3. Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are So You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be
Rachel Hollis, founder of TheChicSite, writes a witty and honest memoir detailing her own struggles and triumphs in becoming the CEO of her own media company and a mother.
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
A #1 New York Times Bestseller with over 2 million copies sold, popular blogger Mark Manson writes a book telling your to throw out all that crap you’ve read about positivity, and embrace being honest instead.
5. Failing Up: How to Take Risks, Aim Higher, and Never Stop Learning
From the star of hit musical Hamilton, Leslie Odom Jr., comes this book that chronicles his struggle trying to make it in what is a notoriously difficult business. Filled with stories that will inspire and motivate you, Odom Jr. encourages you to look forward, not behind.
6. 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos
As multi-tasking becomes more popular than ever, you may feel like your life has become an endless juggling act. Psychologist Jordan B. Peterson writes on twelve practical and inspiring rules everyone should follow to live their best life.
7. This Is Me: Loving the Person You Are Today
From Golden Globe and Emmy Nominated star of NBC’s This is Us, Chrissy Metz brings you a heart-warming and brutally honest memoir about accepting yourself, and learning to be a role model for others.
8. Dear Madam President: An Open Letter to the Women Who Will Run the World
We often hear it: the future is female. Former Hillary Clinton Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri has taken these words to heart, penning an open letter to the first female president, outlining what she hopes for the world.
9. Own the Day, Own Your Life: Optimized Practices for Waking, Working, Learning, Eating, Training, Playing, Sleeping, and Sex
CEO of lifestyle brand Onnit, Aubrey Marcus’ gives you tips on how to make the most out of your mind, body and day. From work to workouts, learn where you need to be focusing on optimizing your life.