* These meditation cushions will help provide support while you sit
* Many also feature ergonomic designs for your spine
* Upgrade your spiritual journey for under $30
While meditation is a great way to ease your mind and help de-stress, it’s important that trivial things like discomfort and cold floors don’t interfere with your spiritual process. These cushions will provide comfort and ergonomic support, and they’re all less than thirty dollars.
1. Seat Of Your Soul Buckwheat Hull Filled Yoga Meditation Cushion
This crescent shaped cushion is available in a variety of colors, and is stuffed with 100% Buckwheat hulls for maximum support. Its ergonomic design also helps align your spine for added comfort.
2. Peace Yoga Zafu Meditation Cushion
Don’t let harsh, cold floors disrupt your meditation. This pillow features a fun floral print and zip cotton cover, making it easy to throw in the washing machine for a quick clean.
3. Meditation Cushion & Yoga Prop Kapok By Kapok-Dreams
For a more traditional design, this cushion by Kapok Dreams is handmade in Thailand. It’s filled with 100% Kapok, a hygienic, hypoallergenic plant fibre.
4. REEHUT Zafu Yoga Meditation Bolster Pillow Cushion
This sleek, simple model by REEHUT has no exposed zipper, so you don’t need to worry about annoying additions pressing into your skin. There is a carrying handle included, so you can easily bring it along to your meditation and yoga classes.
5. DharmaObjects Traditional Tibetan Yoga Meditation Accessory Cotton Mat Cushion
For a slimmer, flatter model, this cushion from DharmaObjects features some light detailing around its edges. Its square design is great for those who like meditate with crossed legs.
6. Peace Yoga Crescent Cotton Bolster Pillow Cushion
This multi-purpose cushion is also able to double up as a yoga block for stretching or posing. It’s designed to relieve stress on your joints, and you can adjust its buckwheat filling to suit your comfort level.