* The Super Blue Blood Moon is happening
* Celebrate the supermoon with these celestial essentials
* From books and games to sweets and accessories
Some say it’s romantic; others find it magical: witnessing a bright and full moon is always an awe-inspiring lunar event. The full moon is associated with a slew of superstitions—from having the power to induce labor to making people behave crazy. Rather than worry about all of the full moon’s alleged side effects, we’ve rounded up 10 ways to celebrate the upcoming supermoon.
1. Glow in the Dark Super Full Moon Unisex Earrings
Men and women alike can now channel their inner celestial style with these contemporary Super Full Moon Earrings. Show off these stainless steel beauties at night and watch it glow with mystical appeal. Butterfly earrings backs. 9.5mm diameter.
2. Llewellyn’s 2018 Moon Sign Book
A bestseller since 1905, Llewellyn’s 2018 “Moon Sign Book” will show you how to time your activities to harness the power of the moon. This essential astrology guide helps you decide when to schedule everything from life-changing events to favorite hobbies, including business goals, romance, getting a new plants, harvesting, writing, and much more.
3. Goodnight Moon Glow in the Dark Puzzle by Bepuzzled
Relive the popular children’s book, Goodnight Moon with this playful Goodnight Moon floor puzzle. Its glow in the dark design adds a magical element to this beautiful puzzle. It comes complete with 35 jumbo pieces and is ideal for children 3 years old and older.
4. Crystalview Moon Filter
Get an even closer look of the supermoon even with light pollution with the Gosky Crystalview Moon Filter. The standard filter thread is made for 1.25″ eyepieces and comes complete with a plastic box to keep it safe when not in use.[caption id="attachment_86159" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Image courtesy of Amazon[/caption]
5. Ole Smoky Moonshine
You can’t enjoy the captivating moon without a little moonshine to warm you up. Ole Smoky contains 80 percent corn, while the other 20 percent comes from a secret 100-year-old recipe that gives this drink a distinct flavor.
6. Drawing Down the Moon – Full Moon Candle
Experiencing the beauty of a supermoon is both captivating and calming. Now you can channel that zen in the comfort of your home with the Full Moon Candle. With a blend of fragrant jasmine and frankincense, the ivory candle boasts a 50 hour burn time that evokes the senses and the mystery of the full moon.
7. Moon Pie Double Decker Chocolate
Nothing goes better with moon watching than a dreamy double decker chocolate moon pie. It features a unique flavor of fluffy marshmallow sandwich dipped in a chocolate flavor coating.[caption id="attachment_86164" align="aligncenter" width="200"] Image courtesy of Amazon[/caption]
8. 3D Printing Moon Lamp
Using the most advanced 3D printing manufacturing technology and built in rechargeable lithium battery, the 3D Printing Moon Lamp was designed to gently illuminate any room like a real moon. With its 360 degree beam angle and adjustable switch, you can add a decorative flair to parties, dinner table, pathways and more.[caption id="attachment_86157" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Image courtesy of Amazon[/caption]
9. Organic + Wildcrafted Full Moon Dust Sampler Box
Although consuming moon dust is far within our reach, the Moon Dust Sampler from Moon Juice offers a unique way to nourish the body. Created by a mother, chef, and alchemist to harness the healing power of plants, the magical Moon Dust formulas are a balanced blend of super ingredients to help reduce the effects of stress on the body. The sample box includes 12 Moon Dust sachets (2 of each): Spirit, Beauty, Power, Brain, Dream & Sex. Simply add to your morning coffee, water, smoothies or ice cream and enjoy![caption id="attachment_86167" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Image courtesy of Amazon[/caption]
10. Cosmic iPhone Case
Designed to perfectly fit all iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus phones, you can carry the cosmic accessory with you wherever you go thanks to its slim and lightweight construction. The thoughtfully designed case protects your phone from bumps and dings around all sides and it comes with anti-scratch UV coating.[caption id="attachment_86158" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Image courtesy of Amazon[/caption]