* From intimacy to relaxation, these essential oils will help set a mood
* Natural ingredients like Ylang Ylang, Jasmine and Peppermint
* Organic and made in the USA options
From relaxing after a stressful day at the office to spicing things up in the bedroom, these 9 luxurious essential oils will help you set the mood and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
1. To Put You in The Mood: Aphrodisiac Essential Oil Blend by Plant Therapy
This sensuous 100% certified pure therapeutic grade essential oil is crafted to please the body and soul thanks to its floral overtones of Ylang Ylang and Jasmine combined with woody notes of sandalwood and patchouli.[caption id="attachment_98197" align="aligncenter" width="106"] Image courtesy of Amazon[/caption]
To Give You More Energy: Energy Synergy Essential Oil Blend by Plant Therapy
With just a few drops, Plant Therapy’s Energy Synergy will give you a little boost during the day or whenever you start feeling sluggish. With a vibrant blend of peppermint, rosemary, lemon and eucalyptus, this essential oil can be used right when you wake up in the morning for an instant pick me up or to help quell your afternoon slump.
3. To Help You Sleep: Good Sleep Essential Oil by Healing Solutions
4. To Minimize Joint Pain: Muscle Pain Massage Oil by Maple Holistics
Alleviate aches and pains while giving your skin an anti-aging boost with this multi-tasking massage oil. It contains ingredients like lemon oil, basil and rosemary to promote a quicker recovery from swelling and inflammation.[caption id="attachment_98203" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Image courtesy of Amazon[/caption]
5. For Anti-Aging: Jojoba Skin Oil by Cocojojo
Made in the USA, this versatile jojoba oil from cocojojo serves as a multi-purpose anti-aging solution for the skin and hair. From functioning as a makeup remover and hair growth stimulant to reducing skin redness, this gentle oil is a great multi-purpose option to keep on hand.[caption id="attachment_98202" align="aligncenter" width="107"] Image courtesy of Amazon[/caption]
6. To Reduce the Appearance of Cellulite: Anti Cellulite Massage Oil Treatment by Buena Skin
Get rid of unwanted cellulite with this decadent massage oil from Buena Skin. According to the brand, you’ll be able to firm, tone and smooth unwanted cellulite while giving your skin a healthy glow with continued use of this product.[caption id="attachment_98196" align="aligncenter" width="200"] Image courtesy of Amazon[/caption]
7. To Reduce Stress & Anxiety: Beauty Lavender Essential Oil by Radha Beauty
This luxurious French Lavender oil helps boost your mood and promotes relaxation. It can be used as a massage oil or in the bath with just a few drops.[caption id="attachment_98198" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Image courtesy of Amazon[/caption]
8. To Relieve Muscle Soreness: Relax Therapeutic Body Massage Oil by Brookethorne Naturals
Whether you had a rough day at the office or your workout was too hard on your body; relax sore muscles with this expertly formulated oil that will help relieve stress and ease stiff joints and tight muscles.
9. To Enhance Intimacy: Organic Edible Massage Oil for Body by RD Alchemy
Made in the USA, this edible oil was designed for fun and relaxation. Pick from 4 exotic flavors including bay rum love, juicy citrus, spicy vanilla and mint zip to add some spice in the bedroom without overpowering the senses.[caption id="attachment_98204" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Image courtesy of Amazon[/caption]