* Treat yourself to quality beauty products without going broke
* An ideal list for those who want to beauty on a budget
* Revlon, NYX Cosmetics, L’Oréal, Wet n’ Wild and more
Every now and then, splurging on your favorite luxury beauty product is justified. Maybe your favorite celeb endorsed it or perhaps it’s a hot new lip color you need in your life. But then you receive your credit card statement and all you can think is: How?
The truth is, even though most high-end beauty brands are worth their higher price tags, there are plenty of affordable beauty products that perform just as well as their high end luxury counterparts.
Here are 10 favorite beauty dupes found on Pinterest that will give you quality beauty for less.
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Romance Palette vs. Wet n’ Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Rose in The Air
Wet n’ Wild’s Color Icon Eyeshadow comes in 10 gorgeous colors ranging from soft and shimmery daytime hues to bold and sultry shades that glide on like butter. Just like the beloved Modern Romance palette by ABH, this palette features a slew of warm, bronze, and pink hues in both matte and shimmer finishes.
2. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer vs. Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer
Long-lasting and ultra blendable, Makeup Revolution’s Conceal & Define Concealer offers a quality, full coverage concealer that contours, conceals and defines your look without breaking your budget. Just like Shape Tape’s iconic, full coverage finish, this affordable dupe will also give you max coverage without creasing.
3. Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation vs. Revlon Color Stay
Both of these long-wearing foundations promise to stay on for up to 24 hours while offering buildable to full coverage. According to Pinterest, Revlon’s classic ColorStay foundation covers imperfections with a lightweight, natural finish you’ll forget you’re wearing anything at all, just like the $42 Double Wear.
4. Charlotte Tilbury “Pillow Talk” Lipstick vs. NYX “Euro Trash” Lipstick
NYX’s “Euro Trash” offers the same on-trend nude rose color that Charlotte Tilbury’s best-selling “Pillow Talk” hue boasts. However, the NYX dupe will make you blush when you see it’s only $6 a pop.
5. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray vs. L’Oréal Infallible Setting Spray
From photoshoots to warm-weather, stop your makeup from melting with L’Oréal’s weightless setting spray – it’ll keep your makeup looking fresh for up to 16 hours just as well as the Urban Decay option according to Pinterest reviewers.
6. Smashbox Finish Primer Oil vs. NYX HydraTouch Priming Oil
Formulated with skin-nourishing ingredients like jojoba and safflower oil, NYX’s lightweight face primer glides on effortlessly for smooth-looking skin – with or without makeup. Just like the iconic Smashbox Primer Oil, the NYX option gives you a hydrated base without leaving you looking greasy.
7. Laura Mercier Setting Powder vs. Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder
Maybelline’s mineral-based powder controls shine and gives makeup a flawless finish. It’s formulated with a hint of color for a touch of extra coverage without looking cakey. There’s a reason you see both of these best-selling setting powders featured in beauty blogger’s “favorites hauls” time and time again.
8. Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation vs. Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation
Get rid of that annoying spotlight on your face with Rimmel’s decadent Stay Matte liquid mousse matte foundation. Its oil-free, long-lasting formula conceals imperfections for hours and feels almost the exact same in texture as Tarte’s $40 foundation.
DUPE: Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation, $4.97
9. Marc Jacobs #InstaMarc Contour Palette vs. Wet n’ Wild Color Icon Contour
Create natural contours (or striking cheekbones for those fierce selfies) with Wet n’ Wild Color Icon Contour Palette. Just like the luxe Marc Jacob’s palette, this one is dual powder products that allows you to sculpt, define and highlight your face like a pro without spending a fortune.
10. Stila Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow vs. Milani Hypnotic Lights Eye Topper
Glide on Milani’s new shimmering Eye Topper over your favorite eyeshadow (or wear alone) to give your eyes a pop of prismatic perfection. The water-based, high-impact duochrome formula dries quickly and stays on all night. Just like Stila’s classic liquid shadows, Milani’s can also be worn alone as a shimmering standalone color or over eyeshadow for extra pop of shimmer.