* Underarm shaving can lead to discomfort and razor bumps
* Schick and Gillette razors give a clean, close shave
* Try an exfoliating brush to fix ingrown hairs
Summer is full of tank-tops, bikinis and crop tops, which means maintaining underarm grooming is key. So, in order to avoid painful and irritating razor burns and ingrown hairs, Spy has found six great products, from razors to exfoliating serums, to help make a smooth transition.
1. Dylonic Exfoliating Brush
This brush by Dylonic is specifically designed to help prevent ingrown hairs and razor burn by gently exfoliating problem areas for a smoother, cleaner underarm shave.
2. Intimate After Shave Protection Moisturizer By IntiMD
Designed for delicate post-shaved skin, this mist will leave your skin smooth and hydrated. Plus, the soothing mixture is paraben, phthalates, sulfate and alcohol free.
3. Aftershave Serum for Razor Bumps And Ingrown Hairs
This natural serum includes natural ingredients like ginger, Burdock Root, Black Walnut and White Oak Bark Extract, and its hydrating, soothing properties help prevent inflammation.
4. Intimate Luxury Body Shave Lotion
Designed for sensitive skin, and packed with organic coconut and aloe, this shave lotion will help your razor effortlessly glide over your skin. It also helps prevent your skin from becoming dry and flaky post-shave.
5. Gillette Body Razor For Men
As many ladies already know, men’s razors can actually provide a better shave than those designed for women. They typically have more blades and are sharper, such as this model by Gillette that comes with three PowerGlide floating razor blades.
6. Schick Hydro Silk Razor for Women
If you prefer to stick to women’s brands, then this Schick Hydro Silk Razor will moisturize while it shaves. It even comes with an ergonomic handle for easy maneuvering.