* Black Friday deals are LIVE and continuing through the weekend
* Many of these deals can only be found online – not available in stores
* Kick off to the official holiday shopping season
This is it: the holiday shopping season is officially upon us and we’re here to help. We’ve scoured hundreds of sites to find you the best deals and biggest savings on tech, apparel, beauty, home goods, and more.
LAST UPDATED: November 24, 9:00am PST
- Beauty and Grooming Deals
- Style and Fashion Deals
- Tech Deals
- Home and Entertainment Deals
- The Best of the Rest
BEST TIPS TO GET THE BEST DEALS
- Make a List – you have a lot of people to check off your shopping list, and of course, you’ll want to find a few things for yourself, too. Make a list in order of priority – what are 3-5 things you absolutely want to get? A new TV? A gaming console? New sneakers? Go down the list so you shop for your must-haves first, and avoid having those items be out of stock later.
- Do Your Research – this is where we can help. Scroll through this list of sales so you know what to expect. We’ve also included links to all of the deals directly, so you don’t have to be stuck searching for an item for hours on .
- Check Back Often – just because something is “sold out” doesn’t mean it won’t be re-stocked. Customers’ credit cards could be declined during purchase or they could delete an item from their cart, thus putting it back in stock. Other stores will add inventory throughout the weekend, and into Cyber Monday. Don’t give up on what you want – hit the refresh button and you might just get a second chance to snag that deal.
- Make sure you bookmark this page, and follow us on Twitter at @spy_dot. We’ll be updating this page with the latest deals, discounts and special offers as they come in, plus sharing some of the fast-moving Lightning Deals from our Twitter account.
- There will be so many items on sale it can honestly be a little overwhelming, but we’re aiming to help sift through the average deals to save you time by bringing you the best of the crop.
A WORD ON AMAZON
- Many of the best deals on Amazon this weekend are reserved exclusively for Amazon Prime members. Prime members also get early access to deals online before the general public. SPY tip: sign up for Amazon Prime now and use your 30-day free trial to shop these Black Friday sales and promos. There’s no commitment to extend your trial membership and you can cancel anytime.
We’ve rounded up the best deals on beauty stocking stuffers, limited-edition gift sets and palettes, discounted men’s grooming essentials, women’s makeup deals, and killer sales on luxury beauty tools and products that rarely go on sale otherwise.
Among the best deals: take up to 50% off select beauty, cosmetics, and skin care brands on ULTA.com and 20% off site-wide on Herbivore Organic’s skin care range and receive a free gift with purchase.
Algenist is offering 30% off site-wide on Algenist’s luxury skin care products and Amazon is knocking prices on a ton of makeup sets, hair dryers and hair straighteners too.
Click below to keep up to date with all of the best deals in skin care, cosmetics, body care, and grooming.
A ton of your favorite retailers are offering steep discounts on men’s and women’s clothing, footwear, bags, and accessories during Black Friday weekend.
Among the best deals we’ve spotted: Take 50% off your entire purchase at J.Crew using code TGIF. This is one of the BIGGEST deals J.Crew has offered in years so you’ll want to take advantage of the savings online.
Exclusive deal for New Balance: Get 25% off + free shipping with code BLACKFRIDAY25. This deal BEATS the deal on the New Balance site.
Amazon clothing and accessories on sale starting at 30% off+, 40-50% off name-brand sunglasses and eyewear (including Burberry, Prada, Versace and more), shoes and boots up to 75% off at Shoes.com and 70% off men’s suits (custom tailored to your size and style) at Indochino.
We spotted some of the lowest prices of the year on big shoe brands at Zappos.com including up to 45% off select Hunter boots, up to 45% off select Frye boots and shoes for men and women, and up to 50% off select Ugg styles, including the Hillhurst Boot ($75, was $150).
Macy’s Black Friday weekend sale is now on, with hundreds of items marked down for men and women. We spotted designer sneakers, bags, suits, dresses and more starting at just $20. Shop the sale here. Use on-site promo codes for further discounts.
Express is giving everyone 40% off everything for men and women, while Levi’s is slashing 40% off everything at Levi.com with code INDIGO. There’s even more inventive to shop online with GAP. The retailer is offering 50% off everything, plus an additional 10% off online.
How often do you walkout of Target with a cart full of stuff when all you went there for was toothpaste? Well Black Friday will be no different due to the great discounts Target will be having on wardrobe essentials: Women’s Sweaters starting at $10 and women’s Jeans on sale for $15.
Get up to 50% off shoes, clothing and accessories at Adidas’ Black Friday Sale and ASOS’ big Black Friday sale is here: take 25% off EVERYTHING online with code EPIC25.
Click link below to see all the deals for men’s and women’s clothing, footwear, jewelry, accessories and more.
Black Friday is the best time of year to snag a great deal on that camera, phone or TV you’ve been eyeing. Amazon is dropping prices on its best-selling Alexa and smart home devices this weekend, and Walmart is offering the Google Home Mini at half off, for just $25, plus a Samsung Galaxy tablet for just $70, and $450 off a 4K 65″ Samsung Smart TV, avail now for $647.99.
* Get $100 off PlayStation VR bundles, like this PSVR Astro Bot & Moss bundle for only $199
* Snag $70 off the Xbox One X 1TB Fallout 76 bundle — get it for $429, down from $99
* Get $100 off the PlayStation 4 1TB Bundle which includes Spider Man
* Save $70 on any Xbox One X or Xbox One S Consoles, and get up to $20 off on select games or accessories.
But wait! There’s more…
Click below to see all the tech deals we’ve rounded up so far, across all product categories:
From popular kitchen appliances, to must-have toys and gaming bundles, we’ve found some of the lowest prices of the year on home, wellness and entertainment items. Among the best deals: Razor Authentic A Kick Scooters are just $18 at Walmart, the best-selling Instant Pot 7-in-1 Pressure Cooker starts at just $89 at Kohl’s, and LEGO Star Wars toys are on sale, with sets starting at just $11.
Plus: save up to $99 on this Xbox bundle at Walmart. For $299+, get your choice of Xbox One S 1TB Console plus: a BONUS Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and 2 BONUS Controllers.
Doing some price comparisons? GameStop is offering $100 off Playstation and Xbox console packages.
Click below to see the deals and grab these items to check off everyone on your holiday shopping list – yourself included.
*Save up to 20% on handmade gifts – think unique holiday ornaments, centerpieces, candles, jewelry, bags, gift baskets and more.
*Save up to 30% on camping, hiking and outdoor gear. We spotted discounts on everything from tents to tarps, flashlights, sleeping bags, cooking equipment and more.
*More than 500 subscription boxes on sale sitewide using code CJBLACKFRIDAY
*We spotted subscription boxes starting at just $5. Great gift idea for the holidays!
*Get an extra 75% off select hotels (including most popular destinations)
*Get a $100 off coupon on select flights (including upcoming dates). Quantities are limited on both offers so book early to snag the discounts.
*If you’ve been looking to book that trip or experience, take advantage of Trip Advisor’s Black Friday sale and save up to 15% off.
*Get 5% off $200 or more
*Get 10% off $300 or more
*Get 15% off $400 or more
*Udemy’s Black Friday site-wide sale is live now with hundreds of their best-selling online courses available for just $9.99 a course. For the price of a coffee and a donut you can become a master coder, expert photographer or an innovative designer. Use promo code UDEAFFBF18 at checkout. Click here to see all the available courses.