* Black Friday deals are already live
* Many of these deals can only be found online – not available in stores
* Kick off to the official holiday shopping season
This is it: the holiday shopping season is officially upon us and we’re here to help. We’ve scoured hundreds of sites to find you the best deals and biggest savings on tech, apparel, beauty, home goods, and more.
LAST UPDATED: November 16, 6:35pm PST
- Beauty and Grooming Deals
- Style and Fashion Deals
- Tech Deals
- Entertainment Deals
- Home and Wellness Deals
- The Best of the Rest
BEST TIPS TO GET THE BEST DEALS
- Make a List – you have a lot of people to check off your shopping list, and of course, you’ll want to find a few things for yourself, too. Make a list in order of priority – what are 3-5 things you absolutely want to get? A new TV? A gaming console? New sneakers? Go down the list so you shop for your must-haves first, and avoid having those items be out of stock later.
- Do Your Research – this is where we can help. Scroll through this list of sales so you know what to expect. We’ve also included links to all of the deals directly, so you don’t have to be stuck searching for an item for hours on .
- Check Back Often – just because something is “sold out” doesn’t mean it won’t be re-stocked. Customers’ credit cards could be declined during purchase or they could delete an item from their cart, thus putting it back in stock. Other stores will add inventory throughout the weekend, and into Cyber Monday. Don’t give up on what you want – hit the refresh button and you might just get a second chance to snag that deal.
- Make sure you bookmark this page, and follow us on Twitter at @spy_dot. We’ll be updating this page with the latest deals, discounts and special offers as they come in, plus sharing some of the fast-moving Lightning Deals from our Twitter account.
- There will be so many items on sale it can honestly be a little overwhelming, but we’re aiming to help sift through the average deals to save you time by bringing you the best of the crop.
We’ve rounded up the best deals on beauty stocking stuffers, limited-edition gift sets and palettes, discounted men’s grooming essentials, women’s makeup deals, and killer sales on luxury beauty tools and products that rarely go on sale otherwise.
Among the best deals: take up to 50% off select beauty, cosmetics, and skin care brands on ULTA.com and 20% off site-wide on Herbivore Organic’s skin care range and receive a free gift with purchase. Algenist is offering 30% off site-wide on Algenist’s luxury skin care products and Amazon is knocking prices on a ton of makeup sets, hair dryers and hair straighteners too.
Click below to keep up to date with all of the best deals in skin care, cosmetics, body care, and grooming.
A ton of your favorite retailers are offering steep discounts on men’s and women’s clothing, footwear, bags, and accessories during Black Friday weekend.
Among the best deals we’ve spotted: Amazon clothing and accessories on sale starting at 30% off+, 40-50% off name-brand sunglasses and eyewear (including Burberry, Prada, Versace and more), shoes and boots up to 75% off at Shoes.com and 70% off men’s suits (custom tailored to your size and style) at Indochino. Click below to see all the deals we’ve rounded up so far.
Black Friday is the best time of year to snag a great deal on that camera, phone or TV you’ve been eyeing. Amazon is also dropping prices on its best-selling Alexa and smart home devices. Click below to see all the tech deals we’ve rounded up so far.
From popular kitchen appliances, to must-have toys and gaming bundles, we’ve found some of the lowest prices of the year on home, wellness and entertainment items. Among the best deals: Razor Authentic A Kick Scooters are just $18 at Walmart, the best-selling Instant Pot 7-in-1 Pressure Cooker starts at just $89 at Kohl’s, and LEGO Star Wars toys are on sale, with sets starting at just $11.
Plus: save up to $99 on this Xbox bundle. For $299+, get your choice of Xbox One S 1TB Console plus: a BONUS Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and 2 BONUS Controllers.
Click below to see the deals and grab these items to check off everyone on your holiday shopping list – yourself included.
*Save up to 20% on handmade gifts – think unique holiday ornaments, centerpieces, candles, jewelry, bags, gift baskets and more.
*Udemy’s Black Friday site-wide sale is live now with hundreds of their best-selling online courses available for just $9.99 a course. For the price of a coffee and a donut you can become a master coder, expert photographer or an innovative designer. Use promo code UDEAFFBF18 at checkout. Click here to see all the available courses.