* Clip-on sunglasses are becoming a street-style mini-trend
* They’re actually super useful if you wear prescription lenses
* Some modern, stylish choices that don’t look straight out of the 80s
Clip-on sunglasses may be dorky, but they might just be cool again. We’ve been surprised by a few big designers like Gucci releasing clip-on inspired sunglasses. They’re also just plain useful if you need prescription lenses while you drive, exercise, ski, hike, etc. If you’re thinking about giving clip-on sunglasses a shot (or need a costume accessory), here’s 10 low-priced options to try out.
1. Eyekepper Polarized Clip-On Sunglasses
These Eyekeppers have the classic clip-on aviator shape and universally-flattering brown tint. They’re also polarized, making them great for driving and snow activities. Plus, the price is pretty unbeatable at $7.
2. Careview Mirrored Clip-On Sunglasses
Mirrored sunglasses are a little more costume-y, but for only $9 they’re worth buying just to have ready for any party where they might be needed.
3. Costyle Black Polarized Clip-On Sunglasses
Costyle’s clip-ons have a much more up-to-date look and polarized lenses. If you’re trying to find a pair you’ll use often with a variety of outfits, these are a good option.
4. Splaks Clip-on Sunglasses (2-Pack)
These are a good choice if you’ll be hiking or exercising outdoors because if you break or lose one pair you’ll have another ready to go. They also have an ultra-lightweight design, scratch resistant lenses, and over 400 good reviews on Amazon.
5. BluBlocker Large Clip-On Sunglasses
Looking for some larger clip-ons? We recommend these. They’re 62mm wide, and feature a comfortable, lightweight composite frame.
6. WELUK Clip-On Wayfarer Sunglasses
These wayfarers offer a much more modern solution to clip-on sunglasses and blend seamlessly with most prescription lenses. They also feature HD polarized lenses for better clarity and glare-reduction at especially bright places like the beach.
7. Punasi Polarized Clip-On Sunglasses (4-Pack)
This 4-pack of polarized clip-on shades from Punasi gets you the most bang for your buck because you’re getting 4 pairs for $5 each. They also provide the same glare protection as the other sunglasses.