* Find coveted cashmere essentials without spending a fortune
* Lightweight, luxurious and layer-friendly
* List includes sweaters, scarves and beanies
It’s no surprise that cashmere is considered the gold standard of knits. A fabric worth splurging on during the fall and winter months, cashmere is a staple piece that looks stylish no matter how you dress it. Scroll down to find the best places to get the coveted cashmere for $100 or less.
1. H&M Ribbed Cashmere Beret
Complete your look in the most coziest and chicest way possible thanks to this classic cashmere beret.
2. Gap Cashmere Smartphone Gloves
These one-of-a-kind cashmere smartphone gloves let you texts, answer calls, browse the web and take selfies all while keeping your fingers toasty warm.
3. State Cashmere Cashmere Cable Knit Beanie
Show the cold who’s boss in this snug cashmere beanie.
4. H&M Cashmere Scarf
Wrap yourself in warmth and style with this everyday cashmere scarf.
5. Uniqlo Women Cashmere V-Neck Sweater
This soft-to-the-touch cashmere sweater features a feminine wide v-neck and ribbed trimming that can be worn to work, play and everything in between.
6. Uniqlo Men Cashmere Crew Neck Long-Sleeve Sweater
Updated with a straight cut for a relaxed feel, Uniqlo’s cashmere crewneck sweater for men boasts a modern yet minimal aesthetic that’s fitting for any occasion.
7. Joe Fresh Men’s Cashmere Sweater
A simple crew neck cashmere sweater that’s easy to mix and match.
8. Joe Fresh Women’s Cashmere Turtleneck
Dress it up or down, this cashmere turtleneck will keep you warm and cozy.
9. Everlane The Cashmere Crew
Achieve a polished yet playful look each time you slip this sweater on.
10. Everlane The Cashmere Crew
Made with grade-A Mongolian cashmere, add a pop of personality to your closet with Everlane’s sophisticated black and white stripe cashmere sweater.