* Keep your memories alive by jotting them down
* Choose from travel journals, photo albums and scrapbooks
* They also make great gifts for back to school, graduation and special occasions
With summer in full swing, trips are planned and excitement builds, but you may want more than Instagram to remember your trip by. These great travel notebooks, scrapbooks and photo albums provide the ideal canvas for you to add your memories, in whatever medium you choose.
1. DIY Scrapbook Photo Album Leather Memory Book
This leather-bound book has a timeless look to give your record of memories some weight. Embossed with a compass on the font, it’s the ideal aesthetic for your travels.
2. MCS 12×12 Inch Vintage Travel 20 Page Scrapbook
If you prefer more of a visual medium to record your journey, this 20-page scrapbook provides the perfect base. Add in photos, notes, ticket stubs, and whatever else you want to capture the moment.
3. MCS MBI 13.5×12.5 Vintage Travel Scrapbook Album
Finished with vintage postmarks, this scrapbook is slightly larger, and includes heavy white paper inserts to keep your memories protected.
4. Pinnacle Frames and Accents Embossed Faux Leather Photo Album
With its tongue-in-cheek cover and airplane imprint, this travel photo album has a clean pebbled black leather finish. The pages inside are photo safe, as well as acid, lignin and PVC free.
5. Pentalic Traveler Pocket Journal Sketch
If you’re more apt to record your journeys through a visual medium, this lightweight sketch pad is easy to throw in your backpack and bring with you. Made with recycled paper, it’ll last through your next journey and many more.
6. Handmade Medium Vintage Leather Journal Diary
Made of naturally tanned leather and filled with non-bleeding eco-friendly paper, this notebook is a great find for adventurous campers, hikers or dads in general.
7. Old World Journal
Beautifully covered with a old world map, this journal is held securely in place with a foldover magnet that closes over the pages.