* Pressure cookers have become a favorite in the kitchen
* These cookbooks contain recipes written exclusively for this style of cooking
* Find options suitable for popular diets like Keto and Whole30
Whether you’ve recently received a pressure cooker as a holiday gift or you’ve been slow cooking for years, pressure cookers are quickly becoming a preferred tool in the kitchen, for both professionals and novices alike. Its popularity comes as no surprise as there are many benefits to this cooking method, such as cutting down cooking time by up to 70%, and saving electricity through its low power requirements. It can also just make your life easier, as many recipes require less prep time, and there’s only one pot to wash once you’re done. We’ve found eight great cookbooks that were exclusively written for pressure cookers, including diverse recipes that are suitable for vegetarians, as well as Keto, Paleo and Whole30 diets.
1. The Keto Instant Pot Cookbook: Ketogenic Diet Pressure Cooker Recipes Made Easy and Fast
The Keto Diet is essentially a low-carb, high-fat diet, and is similar in many ways to Atkins, with an emphasis on foods such as meat, fish, vegetables, and healthy fats like avocados and nuts. This cookbook is packed with healthy recipes that meet Keto guidelines, with most only taking 45 minutes from start to finish, and providing helpful instructions on how to employ your pressure cooker.
2. Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 500 Everyday Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Users
Rather than scouring your existing cookbooks for a recipe that’s suitable for your pressure cooker, this book contains 500 recipes that are designed to be made in an Instant Pot. It’s got a variety of options, from vegetarian dishes to family-friendly meals kids will love.
3. Top 550 Power Pressure Cooker XL Recipes Cookbook: Quick, Simple and Healthy Power Pressure Cooker Recipes
This cookbook is designed for everyday use, and is filled with ingredients that are all easily available at any local supermarket. It’s also got a delicious selection of dessert recipes, to round off any family meal or dinner party.
4. The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
With over half a million copies sold, this cookbook must be doing something right. Each recipes comes with helpful guidelines, such as offering gluten-free and Paleo-friendly options, as well as the length of cooking and prep time, so you can plan ahead.
5. The 5-Ingredient Vegetarian Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Fresh Pressure Cooker Recipes for Meals in Minutes
This cookbook is choc full of healthy vegetarian recipes that all require five ingredients or less, and are ready in a flash. With diverse options ranging from French Onion Soup to Lemon Ricotta Cups, you’ll be happy you invested in a pressure cooker.
6. The Great Big Pressure Cooker Book: 500 Easy Recipes for Every Machine, Both Stovetop and Electric
From breakfast meals to soups, this cookbook not only contains diversity among its recipes, but also among the pressure cookers it works with, providing adaptations that work for both electric and stove-top models.
7. The Whole30 Slow Cooker
The Whole30 is a 30 day eating plan that cuts out alcohol, sugar, grains and dairy, while emphasizing healthy proteins and greens. Sound tough? Well, it gets a whole lot easier with this cookbook, which provides 150 Whole30 friendly recipes that you can make in a slow cooker.
8. The Ultimate Instant Pot Cookbook: 200 Deliciously Simple Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker
This pressure cooker cookbook will take you all over the world, from India with a great chicken tikka masala recipe, to Mexico with delicious carnitas. Fill your weeknights with some of these delicious concoctions your family will love.