* Phone grips help you keep hold of your device
* Many also double as stands for easy viewing
* These accessories help prevent drops and damage
Have you ever dropped your phone? It happens to the best of us. We’re trying to carry a million things at once, and your phone just slips. If you’re lucky, it isn’t broken — yet. In the meantime, pick up one of these ten phone grips, which will add a fun accessory to your smartphone or case, as well as providing a way to keep your precious phone firmly in your grasp.
1. PopSockets Blush Expanding Stand and Grip
If your phone or case would better suited with a pastel shade, try this blush grip by PopSockets. You can keep a firm grip on your phone at all times, while it also adds a hint of subtle color to your device.
2. PopSockets Expanding Stand and Grip – BEST VALUE
This expandable grip attaches via a reusable and washable adhesive, so you can attach it to most devices and cases. You can use it whether you’re holding your phone in landscape or portrait, and it can also double as a stand.
3. LoveHandle Cell Phone Grip
The LoveHandle grip is a soft elastic grip that you can easily slip your hand into, but is small enough to fit smoothly into your pocket. The adhesive is removable, and is designed to help your one-handed phone use.
4. PopSockets Black Marble Expanding Stand and Grip – EDITOR’S CHOICE
Black marble is the latest print trend taking over accessories, and PopSockets has made it easy to add a dash of it to your phone, great to compliment a black or white smartphone.
5. PopSockets Ocean From The Air Expanding Stand and Grip
Need more ocean air in your life? Try adding this PopSocket to your device, which is printed with a transfixing photo of the sea taken from above. Not only for your phone, you can also attach it to your iPad for easy viewing or use it as a stand while on Skype.
6. PopSockets Basketball Expanding Stand and Grip
Show your love of your favorite sport with this basketball-printed collapsible grip. It also makes a great present or stocking stuffer for that friend or boyfriend you know can never turn the game off.
7. Lazy-Hands Loop Phone Grip – BEST REVIEWED
Keep your thumbs free with this two-loop phone grip, that allows you to slip two fingers in for a steady grip. It’s also designed to help users with arthritis, MS or stroke sufferers use their devices and tablets.