* Outfit your man cave with these five essentials
* The perfect gifts for any man and his man cave
* Pick from foosball tables to your favorite football team rug
Every man cave space is different. After all, not all men think alike or have the same tastes, but no manspace would be complete without one or two or even all five of our picks. From accessories, to games, here’s what you need.
1. Hangtime Metal Man Cave Door Sign
Those that choose to disregard such signage enter at their own risk. Or something like that.
2. Display Gifts Shot Glass Wall Shelf
If you happen to collect shot glasses from all of your travels abroad, then display up to 36 of them with pride in this “Man Cave” display shelf.
3. Milliken NFL Team Area Rug
There may only be a few weeks left in the season before the Big Game, but it’s never too early to start planning for the next one. Mull things over in the off-season with these NFL team rugs from Milliken.
4. Homall Leather Gaming Chair
No man space would be complete without a comfortable chair in which you might sit for several hours watching TV or playing video games. This one from Homall fits the bill with over 700 reviews and a 4/5 star rating on Amazon.
5. Steve Silver Foosball Cocktail Table
Who wouldn’t want a foosball table that doubles as a cocktail table? Show yourselves!