* Your partner is (probably) not the cause of your sneezing fit
* Common allergy triggers: pollen, pet dander, dust and mold
* Keep your relationship strong and allergy-free with these dust-fighting solutions
Can’t stop sneezing? You know you’re not sick; you might even suspect it’s your significant other causing these mysterious allergy attacks. True, relationships can be tricky, but between pollen, pet dander, dust mites and mold, these common allergy triggers are probably the real culprit behind your itchy, watery eyes. Read on to find the best hacks to keep your home clean and yourself (or your bae) allergy-free and happy.
1. Basic Care All Day Allergy Antihistamine Tablets
Put a stop to itchy eyes and non-stop sneezing for up to 24 hours with this all-day allergy tablet.
2. Febreze Fabric Refresher Allergen Reducer (3 Pack)
Thanks to its trap and lock technology, each spray of Febreze Allergen Reducer reduces up to 95% of allergens from pollen, pet dander, and dust mite while it refreshes fabrics with a light, clean scent.
3. SafeRest Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector
Protect you and your loved ones from dust mites, allergens and bacteria while you sleep with SafeRest’s waterproof mattress protector. Ideal for those with kids, pets, allergies, asthma or eczema.
4. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum
Bissell’s lightweight and compact handheld vacuum is designed to quickly and easily pick up pet hair around the house and your car. No vacuum bags needed.
5. Claritin Anti-Allergen Pillow
Designed for side sleepers, Claritin’s Anti-Allergen Pillow is made with ultra-plush Clearloft™ down alternative hypo-allergenic fill that blocks dust mites, allergens, pet dander and stains from your pillow.
6. Levoit Air Purifier
Levoit’s energy-saving air purifier quietly removes 99.97% of dust, smoke, odor, pollen and pet dander so you and your family can enjoy unlimited fresh, clean air without worrying about excessive energy consumption.