* Affordable alternatives to the luxury Canada Goose parkas
* Brands include Levi’s, Eddie Bauer, Tommy Hilfiger, Phat Farm and more
* Affordable price points starting at under $35
Ah, the iconic Canada Goose parka. With its slick silhouette, matte finish, and red logo patch on their expedition-style puffer parkas, this iconic jacket has lead the Toronto-based company to become synonymous with forward design, luxury and heritage. However, with great trending power comes a hefty sticker price – and by hefty, we’re talking $800+ dollars a pop. For those who love the rugged look of a Goose jacket (and the unrivaled protection against the cold), but don’t want to drop hundreds on a one-season piece, you’re in luck. Read on to shop the 6 best Canada Goose alternatives that won’t break the bank.
1. Phat Farm Men’s Heavy Water Resistant Parka
Welcome winter’s nasty weather with open arms in this heavyweight parka that features a water-resistant shell and detachable faux fur trim to keep you dry and warm when the temperature drops.
2. Soixante Men’s Winter Fur Hooded Coat
Brave the elements and stay warm with this Winter Fur Hooded Coat from Soixante. Made with a lightweight, cotton-padded material, you can wear this versatile jacket everywhere from work to camping, and has on-trend fur detail lining the hood.
3. Levi’s Men’s Sherpa Lined Parka
Made with 100% cotton, this stylish sherpa-lined parka from Levi’s offers dual front closure with zipper and fly front snap placket for added warmth.
4. Rokka & Rolla Men’s Water-Resistant Insulated Parka Jacket
From hikes to snowboarding, conquer the cold with this insulated parka jacket. This style features a thick polyester filler for better insulation and added warmth in any weather condition without the bulk or heaviness.
5. Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Arctic Quilted Snorkel Jacket
With a rib knit storm cuff details, a cozy fur-lined hood an and an easy-to-fasten dual front closure, you’ll tackle the cold in rugged refinement.
6. Eddie Bauer Men’s Superior Down Parka
Don’t leave home without this all-weather parka made with down insulation water-proof material.