Black Friday has finally arrived. If you’re a regular SPY reader, then you’ve already seen our main roundups of the year’s best Black Friday Tech Deals and the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals overall.
However, we wanted to create a break-out post for some of the incredible deals on appliances we’re seeing. The best Black Friday deals on appliances include major savings on washing machines, dishwashers, refrigerators, air fryers, wine refrigerators and pretty much any gadget that lives in your kitchen. From The Home Depot to Best Buy, retailers are pulling out all the stops in 2020. Of course, appliance deals are just the beginning, as this is also the perfect time to find discounts on the year’s best Christmas gifts.
To help you wade through the deals without getting lost, we’ve collected the absolute best of the best. Below, you’ll find only the best Black Friday deals on appliances, broken out by the retailer. Happy hunting!
The Home Depot Appliance Deals
- Save $60 on Cuisinart 12-Cup & Single-Serve Hybrid Coffee Maker
- Save 29% on Keurig K-Supreme Coffee Maker
- Save 35% on Samsung Stainless Steel 4-Door Refrigerator and Freezer
- Save 37% on Samsung French Door Refrigerator
- Save $300 on Samsung High Efficiency Black Steel Washing Machine – Best Seller!
- Save $300 on Samsung Black Steel Dryer
- Get the Aria Teflon 5QT Air Fryer for just $50
- Save 26% on Cosmo Wine Cooler
- Save up to 32% on KitchenAid Blenders
- Save $1,000 on LG Double Oven and Gas Range Stove
Still don’t see a deal that tempts you? We promise: no matter what you need to buy, you can find it on sale this weekend. The Home Depot has huge discounts across all of its major appliance categories, including:
- Save 30% or More on Washers and Dryers
- Save 40% on Refrigerators and Freezers
- Save 40% on Vacuums and Roombas
- Save 40% on Smart Home Products
LG French Door Smart Refrigerator – Save 34%
If you need a new refrigerator, then we’re imploring you to head to The Home Depot to buy this LG smart refrigerator before it sells out. This is without a doubt the biggest discount among the best Black Friday deals on appliances. This gorgeous 3-door refrigerator and freezer features the famous LG InstaView Door-In-Door feature. Plus, The Home Depot makes delivery, installation and removal of your old fridge incredibly simple. Putting other appliance deals to shame in 2020, this is the refrigerator you’ve been looking for.
LG 3-Door Smart Refrigerator
Amazon Black Friday Appliance Deals
You won’t find $1,000 discounts on refrigerators or washing machines at Amazon. However, if you want to find obscenely cheap kitchen gadgets like air fryers and blenders, Amazon should be your first stop. The mega-retailer has great deals on smart vacuums and mops, too.
- Up to 20% off the Instant Pot Duo Plus Mini 9-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker
- Up to 25% off the Dyson Pure Hot + Cool HP01 HEPA Air Purifier
- Up to 57% off the SharkNinja Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum
- Save 30% on Eureka Vacuums
- Up to 32% off iRobot Roomba Vacuums and Mops
- Up to 35% off Vitamix Blenders
- Get a Hamilton Beach Personal Smoothie Blender for just $15
- Get a Rotating Belgian Waffle Maker for just $25
iRobot Roomba E5 Robot Vacuum
We’ve raved about various robot vacuums on this site and for good reason — the technology works well and adds a convenience to your home that’s unparalleled. This is one of iRobot’s most advanced vacuum cleaners and with Black Friday savings you can get it or gift it for 34% off. It has a 3-stage cleaning system that lifts up dirt and messes easily, and 5x the power-lifting suction of other, similar machines.
Roomba E5 Vacuum
Walmart Appliance Deals
Usually, you’ll find the Best Black Friday Deals of the year at Amazon, where Bezos’ empire is unmatched in savings. However, this year we have to give it up to Walmart, which has gone all-out for a truly epic Black Friday. That’s especially true if you want to save big with kitchen appliance deals. From indoor grills to Roomba vacuums, head to Walmart to find great deals like these:
- Get 50% off Shark Navigator Upright Vacuum
- Ninja Supra Kitchen System Blender for just $96
- Keurig K-Classic for just $120 – Limited supplies left!
- Save $150 on the iRobot Roomba 670 Robot Vacuum
- Cuisinart 6.5-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker (Refurbished) for $65 – Limited supplies left!
- Save $50 on Google Nest Smart Thermostat
- Get the Hamilton Beach 25360 Flavor Searing Indoor Grill for $65
- Best Choice Products 150W Juicer for $85
- Dyson V8 Animal+ Cordless Vacuum | Purple | Refurbished – Under $200
- KitchenAid Deluxe 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer for $220
SodaStream Fizzi Sparkling Water Maker
$49.99 | Normally $89.99
Lowe’s Appliance Deals
This year Lowe’s is giving The Home Depot serious competition, and you’ll find some of the year’s best Black Friday deals on appliances at Lowe’s. If you need a new refrigerator, microwave or dishwasher, head to Lowe’s to find huge discounts on appliances from Samsung, LG and GE. On top of that, Lowe’s is offering Bonus Savings, which really make these appliance deals can’t-miss opportunities to save.
If you’re a homeowner and need to upgrade your appliances, Lowe’s has a great deal going right now. In addition to the great deals on appliances you’ll find for Black Friday, if you add more than $5,999 to your cart, you can get an additional $700 discount for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. So go ahead and bundle these appliances together to save even more.
- Save 35% on Toshiba Countertop Microwaves
- Save $750 on Samsung 3-Door Refrigerator
- Save 10% on Whirlpool Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator
- Save 28% on Whirlpool Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Save 28% on GE Countertop Microwave
- Save 29% on Stackable Samsung Washing Machine
- Save 32% on LG TWINWash Stacking Washers and Dryers
- Save $240 on Whirlpool High-Efficiency Washers and Dryers
- Save $300 on KitchenAid Dishwasher