If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, SPY.com may receive an affiliate commission.
Prime Day is finally here, and we’ve gathered all the best deals on Amazon devices such as Fire TVs, Kindle e-readers, eero routers and more. Until Prime Day is over, this post will be updated daily with the latest and best Prime Day deals on Amazon devices.
It’s hard to believe that there have only been seven Amazon Prime Day events to date and that it’s become such a hugely anticipated event in such a short time. In fact, Amazon Prime Day 2022 is shaping up to be just as big as Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This year, Prime Day takes place on July 12 and July 13. Amazon will have no shortage of jaw-dropping bargains and, to get the very best deals, you will need to have an Amazon Prime membership. (There’s no better time to sign up for one than now.)
As always, some of the very best Prime deals will be on the ever-expanding number of tech goodies from Amazon’s in-house brands like Echo, eero, Ring, Kindle, Blink and more. That might be where the very best deals of all will be found, so we’ve gathered all of the best Prime Day deals on Amazon devices into one place.
Keep reading to see all of the best Prime Day deals on Amazon devices, and happy shopping!
Editor’s note: This was last updated on July 13, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. ET to reflect the latest and most up-to-date pricing.
1. Prime Day Kindle Deals
It wouldn’t be a shopping event without some great deals on e-readers, and Amazon has some amazing Prime Day Kindle deals this year. We’ve already seen the Kindle Essentials Bundle sell out on the first day of Prime Day, so don’t wait too long. This is also a great excuse to try a Kindle Unlimited membership.
- The Original Ad-Free Kindle is now just $60
- The Ad-Free Kindle Paperwhite is now just $110
- Save 50% on the International Kindle Paperwhite, which brings it down to $75
- The New Kindle Paperwhite (2021 Release) is now under $100
2. Echo Dot Speakers Starting at $20
SPY TESTED + APPROVED
The Echo Dot was the groundbreaker of the wireless smart speaker craze, and the 4th Gen Echo Dot is the latest and greatest of the line. Amazon ditched the hockey puck design of the previous Echo Dots in favor of a more pleasing spherical shape. We tested it and we liked it, and you’ll like it even more now that Amazon has lowered the already reasonable price for Prime Day 2022.
A mid-May deal dropped the price on Echo Dots from $49.99 to $27, but for Prime Day itself, you can buy these smart speakers for just $20. At that price, you can buy one for every room in your house, making this one of the year’s best Prime Day deals on Amazon devices.
- Save 40% off Amazon Echo (4th Gen), which brings it down to $60
- Save 55% off Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen), which brings it down to $18
- Save 60% off Amazon Echo Dot (4th Gen), which brings it down to $20
3. Ring Video Doorbells Starting at $75
SPY TESTED+ APPROVED
What better way to protect your Prime packages than with an Amazon-brand security camera? We’ve tested all of the top home security cameras and video doorbells, and we’ve had nothing but positive experiences so far testing the Ring line of products from Amazon. For Prime Day 2022, the classic Ring Video Doorbell is discounted to just $75, and there are plenty more deals on Ring devices as well.
- The 8-Piece Ring Alarm Bundle is marked down 40% to just $150
- The Ring Indoor Cam is now just $45
- Save $50 on Ring Video Doorbell 4, the newest Ring doorbell camera
4. Fire 7 Tablet (2022 Release)
Prime Day is Amazon’s showcase event, and the Fire 7 will be Amazon’s showcase tablet, so it only makes sense that this awesome 2022 release will stand front and center when it comes to big discounts. The Fire 7 promises 30% faster performance and twice the RAM of the Fire 7 9th Edition, with more reading, streaming and gaming possibilities than any of the previous editions. Will the advertised debut price of $59.99 stick for Prime Day? We’re willing to bet not. While we wait for Prime Day, here’s how other models are priced right now.
- Save 50% off Fire HD 10 (2021 Release), which brings it down to $75
- Save 50% off Fire HD 8 (2020 Release), which brings it down to $45
- Save 50% off Fire HD 8 Kids Pro (2021 Release), which brings it down to $70
- Save 42% off Fire HD 10 Plus (2021 Release), which brings it down to $105
5. Amazon Fire TV Omni Series
Amazon is pushing its exclusive brands hard on Prime Day, and likely none harder than the Fire TV Omni Series. The Omni Series is the big brother to the budget Fire TVs (which will probably also be very prominently featured on Prime Day; see below), and we’ve tested and recommended them ourselves.
The Omni Series is no stranger to major price cuts. In fact, right now the 65-inch model is 40% off. Need more reasons to buy one? Check out the other deals happening right now.
- Save 31% off 50-inch Amazon Fire TV Omni Series, which brings it down to $350
- Save 40% off 65-inch Amazon Fire TV Omni Series, which brings it down to $500
- Save 32% off 75-inch Amazon Fire TV Omni Series, which brings it down to $750
6. Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen)
Once again, some of the best Prime Day deals on Echo devices include the popular Echo Show 5 smart display. Additionally, the deal from May that gave away a free Echo Show 5 with the purchase of an Echo Show 15 is back.
- Save 59% off Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen), which brings it down to $35
- Save 42% off Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen), which brings it down to $75
- Save 28% off Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen), which brings it down to $180
- Save 28% off Echo Show 15, which brings it down to $180
7. Amazon Glow
Amazon Glow is one of the most unique entrants into the smart display space, and it’s designed to make it easier to connect and play games with remote family members. Glow combines a digital display with physical pieces to encourage a hands-on experience. Glow projects a 19″ screen that kids can interact with.
- Save 55% off Amazon Glow, which brings it down to $150
8. Halo View Fitness Tracker
Amazon is used to crushing it in every new category it enters, with products like Alexa, the Echo Dot, the Kindle and more. But the Halo View hasn’t exactly set the world on fire since its release, lagging far behind the Fitbits and Garmins and Apple Watches of the world in terms of attention. We’re seeing some seriously steep price drops on the Halo View on Prime Day. Right now, this fitness tracker has been given a 44% discount.
9. Amazon Fire TV 4-Series Smart TV
When streaming services exploded, it was inevitable that Amazon’s Fire TVs would follow close behind. These are the ultimate streaming machines, with ultra-easy access to services like Netflix, Disney+ and, of course, Prime Video. But even when you set aside the streaming apps and the Alexa remote, the Fire TV 4-Series packs a punch with vivid 4K images and Dolby Digital Plus sound. It’s a lot of TV for not a lot of money, and it’s more affordable than ever for Prime Day 2022.
- Save 46% off the 43-inch Amazon Fire TV 4-Series, which brings it down to $200
- Save 45% off 50-inch Amazon Fire TV 4-Series, which brings it down to $260
- Save 45% off 55-inch Amazon Fire TV 4-Series, which brings it down to $285
10. Amazon Smart Plug
Turning your outlets into smart outlets isn’t just about convenience; you can also save a lot of energy by turning off devices that still draw power when they’re not in use. And yes, it’s convenient. You can add a timer to your standard one-button coffee maker by simply plugging it into one of these smart plugs, or turn off your holiday lights with the tap of a button. And when you’re away from home, you can set your smart plugs to turn the lights on and off at different points to give the impression that you’re home.
- Save 48% off Amazon Smart Plug, which brings it down to $13
11. Amazon Smart Thermostat
Your air conditioning and heating systems can use a lot of energy, taking a toll on your wallet and the environment. Fortunately, a smart thermostat makes it easy and convenient to control your home’s temperature from anywhere, saving energy while staying comfortable. It’s the kind of investment that pays for itself, and Amazon’s already affordable smart thermostat is an even more economical bet right now.
- Save 47% off Amazon Smart Thermostat + Echo Show 5, which brings it down to $77
- Save 44% off Amazon Smart Thermostat + Echo Dot, which brings it down to $62
- Save 30% off Amazon Smart Thermostat, which brings it down to $42
12. Amazon Echo Frames (2nd Gen)
Bluetooth sunglasses are increasingly becoming popular, providing its user a wearable device they can use to access all of their favorite smart home gadgets. With the Amazon Echo Frames (2nd Gen), it’s powered by Alexa and effectively acts like a pair of headphones as well. Not only can you listen to music, but you can tap Alexa to turn on the lights all with a simple voice commands. You’ll find several styles and lenses to choose from, with upwards of 60% off its normal price.
- Save 60% off Amazon Echo Frames (2nd Gen), which brings it down to $100
- Save 60% off Amazon Echo Frames with prescription lenses, which brings it down to $100
- Save 56% off Amazon Echo Frames with polarized lenses, which brings it down to $120
13. Amazon Fire TV Cube
Amazon’s line of Fire TV Sticks can transform any TV into a smart one, but the Amazon Fire TV Cube is essentially a Fire Stick on steroids. Not only does it offer support for 4K Ultra HD with for Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR10+ and immersive Dolby Atmos, but it effectively acts as an Echo smart speaker because you can access Alexa at any time with its built-in voice controls. It’s half off right now for Prime Day, but also consider complementing it with the DVR abilities of the Amazon Fire TV recast.
- Save 50% off Amazon Fire TV Cube, which brings it down to $60
- Save 43% off Amazon Fire TV Recast, which brings it down to $100
14. Amazon Echo Buds (2nd Gen)
Even though Apple AirPods have been discounted for Prime Day, they’re still relatively pricey to own. That’s why you should check out the Amazon Echo Buds (2nd Gen), which at a fraction of the cost, offers crisp audio paired with noise cancellation. Naturally, you can access Alexa at any moment using them for answering quick question, controlling your smart home devices, and more.