With the warm weather blowing in, it’s time for fun in the sun: pool parties, water skiing, amusement parks. Rather than worry about losing your Google smartphone to water damage, why not waterproof it? Boy Genius Report found a great deal on this waterproof phone pouch — and it’s only $14.99.
Until the new LG G6 and Samsung Galaxy S8 are finally released next month, the Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL are the best Android smartphones money can buy. They feature gorgeous iPhone-like styling, the latest available Android experience, cutting-edge specs, and class-leading cameras.
But while they might look a bit like Apple’s iPhones, there’s one key feature from the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus that Google’s smartphone duo is sorely missing: Water-resistance. If you want to use those incredible Pixel and Pixel XL cameras underwater, you’re in luck because there’s a waterproof case on sale on Amazon right now for just $14.99.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
* Armband and Lanyard Design – considerate design with a detachable lanyard for hanging around neck freely and an adjustable armband for attaching to arm firmly, dual functions for taking your device along with you
* Waterproof Protection – Certification of IPX8 (20 meter underwater) Floatable TPU case with dual swivel snap and lock protect your device against water, snow, dust, sand, and dirt for beach, swimming, kayaking, snorkeling etc.
* Screen-touch Sensibility – Clear and thin windows on both sides allow full touch screen functionality on photography, videography or checking emails at ease, allowing iPhone 7 7 Plus Pressure-Sensitive Home Button with hapic engine to activate your iphone (not allow to recognize Touch ID fingerprints)
* Universal Size – Universal waterproof pouch fits all smartphones up to 5.7″ diagonal size (clear window 80mm X 155mm), including iPhone 7 Plus 6S 6 Plus, iPhone 7 6S 6, iPhone 5 5S 5C SE, Google Pixel XL, Samsung Galaxy S7 S6 Edge S6 S5 S4 S3 Note 5 4 3, LG, HTC, Huawei and other mobile phones
* Important Notes – 1. Test WaterProof Function before Each Use. 2. For Taking photos underwater, with this dry case, please have the phone on the camera setting first, and USE THE PHONE BUTTON (NOT Screen Touch) to take picture. For example, iPhone series, use the volume button to take picture underwater
This article is being republished with the permission of Boy Genius Report. To read the full version, click here. If you buy something because we told you about it, we may receive compensation from retail partners.