* A book from lifestyle vlogger, Arden Rose
* Adulting can be tricky, but “Almost Adulting” is here to help
* Topics include: making Internet friends; traveling alone, dressing yourself and more
Lifestyle vlogger and social media influencer, Arden Rose, wants you to know that when it comes to adulting, you’re not alone.
In her new book, “Almost Adulting: All You Need to Know to Get It Together (Sort Of),” Rose offers a hilarious guide to growing up in a series of essays, lists and artwork that will teach readers how to dress, travel, and date — all in Rose’s signature, quirky voice.
“This book is for those of us who still burn the popcorn, don’t know when the electric bill is due, and who never quite learned how to calculate the tip in their heads,” she says.
Almost Adulting by Arden Rose
You’ll find this book especially useful if you fall under the category of “budding adults, failing adults, and eaters of microwave mug brownies,” according to the jacket description.
– Making internet friends who are cool and not murderers
– Flirting with someone in a way to make them think you are cool and not a murderer
– Eating enough protein
– Assembling a somewhat acceptable adult wardrobe when you have zero dollars
– Going on adventures without starting to smell
By the end of the book, you’ll not only know how to dress yourself; you’ll be able to successfully travel alone; talk to strangers; date strangers (in person) and ultimately, pass as a real, functioning, appropriately socialized adult. Finally.