The sound quality of Beats headphones has gotten much better over the years, especially at the high end. And if you’re looking for deep, heavy bass, Beats are just what the Doctor orders (pun intended, sadly). Of course, there’s still one main one problem with Beats headphones… just like the rest of Apple’s products, they’re crazy expensive. If you want good over-ear Bluetooth headphones, you’re looking at $300 easy.
Here’s a solid alternative: check out the Vomercy VC-60 Bluetooth Over Ear Wireless Headphones, which are on sale for just $25 on Amazon. They’re not quite as clean as high-end Beats, but they’re closer than you’d think for headphones this affordable.
Some key details:
• High definition Bluetooth stereo headphones for smartphone provide extremely exact and natural sound rather than traditional stereo.
• Over ear wireless headphones with soft noise isolation pads: the closed protein ear cushion blocks noise in almost environment for better guaranteed comfort. Total ear coverage may vary with each individual.
• Detachable audio cable with in-line control and headphones with mic: allow music playback from various devices with 3.5mm interface such as smart phones, tablets, PC and much more. Make easy your operation.
• Foldable design makes it easier to store, transport and care.
• Powerful battery supports over 100 hours standby time.
This article is being republished with the permission of BGR. To read the full version, click here. If you buy something because we told you about it, we may receive compensation from retail partners.