* Portable record players that won’t break the bank
* Choose from USB players, Bluetooth options and more
* Easily convert your vinyl records into MP3 or WAV files
Gone are the days of rummaging through old thrift stores in order to find a decent record player. For the first time in some 40 odd years, record sales are up–leading to an ever-growing market of portable turntables. And with growing market demand comes an increasingly more competitive price. In fact, these days you can find a decent record player for a fraction of what they used to cost. For proof, just check out these five great (budget) options below.
1. DIGITNOW Turntable Record Player 3 Speeds
DIGITNOW Record Player, Turntable Suitcase with Multi-Function Bluetooth/FM Radio/USB and SD Card Port/Vinyl to MP3 Converter
2. Musitrend Mini Stereo Turntable 3 Speed
Musitrend Mini Stereo Turntable 3 Speed Record Player with Built-in Speakers, Vinyl to MP3 Recording, RCA line Out, Natural Wood …
3. Lauson CL502 Turntable, USB Vinyl-To-MP3 Record Player
Convert any vinyl record into a digital MP3 file with this
Lauson CL502 Turntable. Recording Function Encoding PC-Link USB Vinyl-to-MP3, Vinyl Record Player 2 Speed 33/45 RPM, Vintage Vinyl Record Player with Stereo Built-in Speakers, Belt-Driven (Black)
4. 1byone Belt-Drive 3-Speed Portable Stereo Turntable
Available in two eye-catching colors, this
1byone Wireless Turntable HiFi System with 36 Watt Bookshelf Speakers, Vinyl Record Player with Magnetic Cartridge
5. Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth
As one of the most respected and well-known names in the industry, Victrola record players are simply the cream of the crop. This three-speed model comes with built-in Bluetooth and a 3.5mm aux-in for traditional listening. It also comes with its own carrying case for extra portability.