The best part about advancing technology? What used to be a prohibitively expensive, state-of-the-art electronic device becomes increasingly accessible for a lower price. Boy Genius Report uncovered this deal on a soundbar from Amazon Basics. Get the scoop and buy yours now.
It used to be that if you wanted to add decent sound to your TV, you need to spend upwards of $1,000 on a surround sound system. The the home audio market got much more competitive, and prices began to fall. Things really took a turn when companies began launching sound bars, which cost less to make and didn’t require users to run cables all over their homes. Fast-forward to today, and you can get a solid sound bar with a wireless subwoofer for between $200 and $300.
And then there’s the AmazonBasics 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer, a 4-star rated home audio solution that costs less than $100. The nifty design builds the sub right into the sound bar itself, delivering great sound, a compact design, and the easiest possible installation.
Here are a few more details from the product page:
– 31.5-inch sound bar with built-in subwoofer enhances home-audio systems (not compatible with universal or TV remotes)
– Bluetooth technology v2.1 + EDR with A2DP & AVRCP for seamless streaming from various devices
– Full-range stereo speakers; up to 92 dB (2.1 channels)
– 4-piece 2-inch round frame; mid- to high-range drivers; 4-by-2.7-inch sub-range driver; 2-piece passive radiator
– 3 sound modes: Standard, News, and Movie; remote control and wall-mount hardware included; measures 31.5 by 3.2 by 3.5 inches (W x H x D)
This article is being republished with the permission of BGR. To read the original version, click here. If you buy something because we told you about it, we may receive compensation from retail partners.