Earlier this year we featured Sony’s new WF-SP800N earbuds in our weekly SPY Finds column. Sony has built a reputation for building some of the best and most consumer-friendly audio products in the world, and the brand’s new sports earbuds were an impressive new release. In August we named the newly released Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones the best noise-cancelling headphones ever (as in ever, ever).
Sure, true audiophiles can find better audio quality and materials by purchasing premium noise-cancelling headphones like the Master & Dynamic MW65, but when you factor in price, Sony products are the better fit for the average shopper.
And that’s why we’re so excited about this new Amazon deal. Right now, Amazon Prime customers can take 36% off the price of the Sony WF-SP800N earbuds.
These sports earbuds have a lot to offer:
- An athlete- and gym-friendly construction
- Sweat- and splash-proof design
- Battery life of nine hours (or 18 with the included carrying case
- Alexa voice assistant capability
- Quality microphone for incoming calls
- Sony’s excellent audio quality and noise-cancelling technology.
Basically, these colorful earbuds are the best way to shut out the world and enjoy your favorite tunes while you work out. And even though Amazon Prime Day doesn’t start until October 13, you can head to Amazon and take almost $75 off the price.