With March Madness in full swing, now is the perfect time to grab a brand-new TV to watch your favorite teams duke it out on the court. Hisense is offering savings on a wide range of different TVs, so if you’re in the market for a 4K ULED TV without breaking the bank, now is the time to jump on one of these deals. In fact, you’re saving up to $1,000 off.
You also get a bonus as part of Hisense’s March Madness upgrade. Anyone buying a qualifying 55-inch TV or larger between now and April 4 will get a $100 food delivery gift card that you can redeem at DoorDash, UberEats, InstaCart and more. Delivery is the perfect way to top off a viewing party of your favorite team.
Why These Hisense Smart TVs Are Great Deals
While there are often deals on TVs, smart TVs of this caliber — and of this size — don’t drop in price the way these Hisense TVs have. You’re looking at discounts as high as $1,000 off quality smart TVs and projectors that will display every single basket in perfect, crisp color.
Even the lowest discount still saves you $70, and that’s on a soundbar. You’re looking at a minimum of $130 savings for a TV. It’s a great deal and not one that comes around often.
What We Love About The Hisense TV Series
The Hisense TV lineup boasts impressive technology, especially near the higher-end models. Those that utilize Dual-Cell Technology have up to 40 times more contrast than a regular LED, resulting in darker blacks and brighter whites. In other words, you get more accurate colors and crisp contrast ratios regardless of the content you’re watching. If you decide to turn off the game and try to play a little of your own with NBA 2K22, many of the Hisense TVs will provide superior HDR experiences.
The built-in Android TV functionality provides you with access to all of your favorite streaming services right out of the box. Better yet, integrated Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa functionality means these TVs are basically massive smart speakers that you can use to control your entire home from the comfort of the couch.
It’s the perfect way to dim the lights before the game or to unlock the door and let the delivery guy in so that you don’t miss a second of the action. While the higher-end TVs have the most significant savings, here’s what you should expect from this deal:
- $320 off the 50-inch U6G Series Quantum 4K ULED Android TV, bringing it down to $380.
- $300 off the 65-inch U6G Series, bringing it down to $550.
- $450 off the 75-inch U6G Series, bringing it down to $800.
- $200 off the 55-inch U7G Series Quantum 4K ULED Android TV, bringing it down to $650.
- $300 off the 65-inch U7G, bringing it down to $800.
- $400 off the 75-inch U7G Series, bringing it down to $1,100.
- $250 off the 55-inch U8G Series Quantum 4K ULED Android TV, bringing it down to $750.
- $300 off the 65-inch U8G Series, bringing it down to $1,000.
- $300 off the 75-inch U800GR Series Quantum 8K ULED Roku TV, bringing it down to $2400.
- $1,000 off the 75-inch U9DG Series Dual-Cell 4K ULED Android TV, bringing it down to $2,000.
- $550 off the 85-inch H65G Series 4K UHD Android TV, bringing it down to $1,300.
- $200 off the 65-inch H8G1 Series Quantum4K ULED Android TV, bringing it down to $800.
- $600 off the 65-inch H9G Series Quantum 4K ULED Android TV, bringing it down to $900.
- $130 off the 55-inch A6G Series 4K UD Android TV, bringing it down to $320.
If you’re set in the TV department but are looking for savings elsewhere, Hisense is also offering discounts on a high-end projector and soundbars:
- $1,000 off the 100-inch L9G Hisense 4K UST Triple-Laser Trichroma Projector & 120-inch screen package, bringing it down to $4,500.
- $70 off the HS212F 2.1ch Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer, bringing it down to $130.
- $80 off the HS219 2.1ch Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer, bringing it down to $200.
- $100 off the HS312 3.1ch Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer, bringing it down to $300.
You can find these discounts at Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart. Head on over to take full advantage of all of the savings.