* Sleek solar watches for $150 or less
* Charge you watch during the day, so you don’t have to worry about it dying at night
* Choose from a range of different styles, colors and options
Never lose track of time—not even when your phone dies. These sleek, best-selling Seiko solar watches don’t use batteries and are picture-perfect proof that punctuality never goes out of style.
1. Solar Blue Dial Blue Nylon Men’s Watch
This sleek stainless steel watch comes with a stunning blue nylon band and features a blue dial with silver-tone hands—which makes it extra easy to see at night. And if solar power wasn’t enough, this watch is also waterproof up to 330 feet.
Solar Blue Dial Blue Nylon Men's Watch
2. Classic Solar Two-tone Expansion Men’s Watch
This silver-and-gold-tone watch features a stainless steel bracelet and stunning gold-tone bezel. With a scratch-resistant Hardlex crystal dome and finely designed numerals, it makes a great watch for work or casual occasions.
Classic Solar Two-tone Expansion Men's Watch
3. Functional Solar Blue Dial Men’s Watch
Don’t fancy yourself wearing silver and gold? This silver-tone watch comes with a smooth brown leather strap and features a scratch-resistant hardlex crystal dial. It also shows the day of the week nice and snug in the corner.
Functional Solar Blue Dial Men's Watch
4. Solar Gold Dial Ladies Watch
At only 7mm thick, this lovely gold dial ladies watch features a two-tone stainless steel case and bracelet. Water-resistant up to 100 feet, this watch is casual enough for everyday occasions but fancy enough to turn a few eyes wherever you are.
Solar Gold Dial Ladies Watch
5. Solar Black Sunray Dial Black Ion-plated Men’s Watch
With a black ion-plated stainless steel case and bezel, this sleek solar watch exudes low-key style. With a scratch-resistant hardlex dial, you’ll be surprised at just how nice this watch feels on your wrist.