Why We’re Buying All Our Dresses From Zappos

where to buy dresses online Zappos
Image courtesy of Zappos

If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, SPY.com may receive an affiliate commission.

* Zappos stocks a variety of clothing and accessories as well as its famous shoe range
* Includes dresses from some of the top fashion names
* Zappos also offers a very generous return policy

You may associate Zappos with shoes, shoes and more shoes, but you’re missing out if you only use this online retailer to clothe your feet. While the fantastic range of 50,000 shoe styles accounts for about 80% of the company’s product range, the other 20% includes stylish clothing, handbags, eyewear, watches and more.

Zappos sells an impressive range of dresses across multiple brands, styles, and sizes, which can all be purchased using free delivery without a minimum spend. You’ll also be able to enjoy the company’s generous return policy. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your purchase, you have 365 days to return it for a full refund.

Below, you’ll find 6 dresses to give you a sample of the Zappos clothing range and, hopefully, inspire you to investigate further.

1. Calvin Klein Color Block Sheath Dress

This stylish shift from Calvin Klein could be the versatile dress that you’ve been missing. With its modern sleeveless design and a sheath silhouette, you won’t feel out of place at work, on a plane, or even at formal events. The black and white color scheme combines with the straight hemline and the jewel neckline to give you a mix of modesty and intrigue that keeps admirers guessing.

where to buy dresses online Zappos calvin klein color block sheath Image courtesy of Zappos


2. ASTR the Label Fiona Dress

Featuring a surplice V-neckline and a hem that sits just below the knee, this blush wrap dress exudes a delicate balance of sexy and cute. The dress is crafted from a breezy sateen fabric, which is comfortable to wear even in hot weather.

where to buy dresses online Zappos ASTR the label fiona Image courtesy of Zappos


3. BB Dakota Alayna Burnout Velvet Midi Dress

This BB Dakota Midi Dress is an elegant, yet on-trend piece. After donning it for the first time, you’ll be looking for any reason to give it another spin. The A-line silhouette will have all eyes on you, and the classy oil slick velvet fabric will keep you comfortable throughout even on the longest of nights. In addition, the dress features self-ties at the waist for a comfortable fit.

where to buy dresses online Zappos bb dakota alayna burnout velvet midi dress Image courtesy of Zappos


4. Donna Morgan ¾ Bell Sleeve Crepe Shift Dress

The combination of a round neckline and ¾ bell sleeves gives this Donna Morgan dress a modest appearance with a the smallest touch of sex appeal added in. It also features bow details at the cuff and an above-the-knee hemline.

where to buy dresses online Zappos 3/4 sleeve crepe shift dress donna morgan Image courtesy of Zappos


5. Three Dots Confetti Dot Trapeze Dress

The Confetti Dot Trapeze Dress by Three Dots just might quickly become your favorite go-to item thanks to its rounded neckline, ¾ raglan sleeves and straight hem. The striking confetti polka-dot design is sure to attract positive compliments, while the stretchy viscose-blend fabric ensures a comfortable fit. Whether you’re at the office or on a night out with the girls, this little frock will make you smile every time you glance in the mirror.

where to buy dresses online Zappos three dots confetti dot trapeze Image courtesy of Zappos


6. Jen’s Pirate Booty Lapis Maxi Dress

Get yourself excited for your summer vacation with the Jen’s Pirate Booty Dress. With elegantly long sleeves, a plunging neckline and an airy blouson silhouette, this relaxed dress is perfect for evenings out. 

where to buy dresses online Zappos jens pirate booty lapis maxi dress Image courtesy of Zappos