* Friday, December 15 is Free Shipping Day
* Hundreds of retailers are offering free shipping and special deals
* Get guaranteed delivery in time for Christmas
We’ve got just over a week to go until Christmas, and retailers are pulling out the stops to help you check off that holiday shopping list. Today has been designated as “Free Shipping Day,” with hundreds of online sites offering free shipping and guaranteed delivery by Christmas Day.
Along with the free shipping offer, many sites are also offering some big discounts to entice customers to shop. Here’s a partial list of participating stores that are offering free shipping, along with the other promotions they’ve got going on.
* Aldo – free shipping on all orders, plus take 50% off the original price on all sale items.
* ASOS – free shipping on all orders, plus take 30% off gifts.
* Athleta – free shipping on orders over $50. Plus: we spotted tanks, tees, sweaters and leggings, starting at just $10.
* Banana Republic – free shipping on orders over $50. Plus: take $40 off a purchase of $200 or more with code BRWINTER.
* Barnes and Noble – free shipping on orders over $25. Plus: 50% off best-selling books and 30% off favorite kids toys.
* Bloomingdales – free shipping, plus reveal your deal to score 25-45% off your purchase.
* Converse – free shipping, plus up to 50% off sale styles. And be the first to shop the Converse x JW Anderson limited-edition collection.
* Express – free shipping on orders over $50. Plus: 40% off the entire site (ends 3 a.m. 12/15/17).
* Foot Locker – free shipping on all orders with no minimum.
* Gap – free shipping on orders over $50. Plus: up to 50% off the entire store and take an additional 20% off with code: GIFTNOW.
* Kate Spade – free shipping and returns. Plus: get a free tote with any fragrance purchase of $95 or more.
* Kohl’s – free shipping on orders over $50. Plus: use promo code SAVEMORE20 to take 20% off purchase of $100 or more. (If your purchase is under $100, the promo code will still get you a tidy 15% discount).
* Macy’s – free shipping on orders over $25 (no minimum for Macy’s card holders). Plus: use promo code SHOP to take an extra 20% off select departments. The promo code will also get you $10 back in Macy’s money for every $50 you spend.
* Melissa and Doug – free shipping with code FREESHIP17. Plus: take 15% off orders of $25 or more with code WONDER17.
* Nordstrom – free shipping, plus new markdowns for men, women and kids. Prices start at just $5.
* Old Navy – free shipping on orders over $50, plus take up to 60% off the entire store.
* Petco – free shipping with no minimum, plus up to 60% off pet toys, beds and apparel.
* PUMA – free shipping, plus up to 40% off holiday sale with shoes and accessories discounted for men and women.
* Saks Fifth Avenue – free shipping, plus use code FESTIVE to get $50-$250 off your purchase (Receive $50 off your purchase of $250 or more, $100 off your purchase of $450 or more, $175 off your purchase of $750 or more, or $250 off of $1000 or more).
* Samsonite – free shipping with no minimum. Plus: use code GIFT30 to score 30% off most items online.
* Samsung – free shipping on all orders.
* Shoes.com – free shipping with no minimum. Plus: use code GIFTSFORALL to score 25% off your purchase.
* Target – free shipping and returns, plus take 30% off Christmas trees (many are further reduced). We also spotted up to 30% off on home decor and furniture, plus buy one get one 50% off on a wide selection of beauty and grooming gift sets for men and women.
* Tilly’s – free shipping on all orders. Plus: buy one get one 50% off the entire site.
* Too Faced Cosmetics – free shipping on all orders, plus be the first to shop their new Chocolate Gold Collection.
* Toys R Us – free shipping on all orders over $29. Plus: 50% off best-selling toys from Bandai, Disney, Fisher-Price, Hasbro, Mattel, Nickelodeon, and more.
* Trina Turk – free shipping and returns. Plus: hundreds of new arrivals to the sale section, including bags, footwear and holiday party dresses.
Keep in mind, this isn’t your last chance to get products shipped by Christmas. For some retailers, you have until Monday or Tuesday (December 18 and 19) to place your orders for standard shipping. If you’re super last minute, some sites are offering overnight and express delivery up until December 22. You’ll have to pay extra, of course, to ensure that your gifts arrive on time.
Free Shipping Day was launched in 2008 to boost online sales in the days leading up to Christmas. The day has been credited as the brainchild of Internet entrepreneur, Luke Knowles.