* Maintain and clean your jewelry collection using these six tools
* Polishing devices will keep your gold, silver and gems sparkling
* Storage cases help keep things organized
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. You may have a beautiful and extensive jewelry collection that you’ve gathered over the years, but a good collection takes effort to maintain. Luckily, SPY has got you covered — from an expert clasp opener, to handy polishing wipes, we’ve found six tools to pair with your jewels, letting you keep them sparkling and in tip-top condition.
1. Connoisseurs Jewelry Wipes Compact
Give your collection a new gleam with these polishing wipes, that can safely clean gold, silver, gemstones and costume jewelry. It also leaves a protective anti-tarnish shield on your jewelry for a lasting shine.
2. Bracelet Mate Jewelry Fastener
Fasten your bracelets without having to ask for assistance, with this handy tool that secures one end while you connect the other. In addition to helping with bracelets, this tool can also be used to tackle zippers.
3. Baublerella Glitzy Glove Jewelry Polishing Cloth
Polish your jewelry using this handy mitt that removes tarnish and stains. Made of 100% cotton, it’s pre-treated with a tarnish fighting solution, and handcrafted in Texas. It’s soft and gentle to not scuff up your precious pieces.
4. Simple Shine Stick Compact Diamond Cleaning Brush and Jewelry Cleaner
100% non-toxic and biodegradable, this cleaning solution helps bring the sparkle back to diamonds (think of it like a Tide Stick for your jewelry). Small and lightweight, it’s also easy to throw in a bag and travel with.
5. Vlando Small Tassels Travel Accessories Jewelry Box
Keep your collection organized in this beautiful box by Vlando. It has convenient sections and pockets for earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings, and can be efficiently secured and packed up for traveling.
6. Caterina Jewelry Charm Opener
Charm bracelets may look great, but they can be a pain when it comes to switching out charms. For any charm bracelets, including Pandora sets, this tool by Caterina Jewelry will easily open charms, and you only need to use one hand.