* Find a great piece for your man without breaking the bank
* Accessories that are easy for him to incorporate into his look
* Just in time for Valentine’s Day
Men are notoriously hard to buy for, but luckily SPY has found some gorgeous jewelry you can buy to show your man some love this Valentine’s Day. With everything from classic to rustic, there’s sure to be something he’ll enjoy.
1. Men’s Goldplated Stainless Steel Screw Design Band Ring
This bold design makes a statement, with a simple enough design that it goes with any outfit. It’s a simple, yet serious, item.
Men's Goldplated Stainless Steel Screw Design Band Ring
2. Two-tone Stainless Steel Bullet Necklace
Made of stainless steel, this necklace features a ball chain to go with its eye-catching two-toned pendant. A macho design your man will be sure to appreciate.
Rosehip & Hibiscus Eye Cream by LilyAna Naturals
3. Brown Twisted Leather Bracelet
If your guy prefers a more low-key statement than gold or silver jewelry, this rich, wrapped leather bracelet is understated yet classic. Made of real, broken-in leather, the simple brown goes with work or casual attire and will age handsomely the more he wears it in.
Brown Twisted Leather Bracelet
4. Men’s Stainless Steel Antiqued Tooth Pendant Necklace
For another rugged design, this tooth pendant has an antique look, complete with a suspended black cord that is easy to wear and match than a gold or silver chain.
Men's Stainless Steel Antiqued Tooth Pendant Necklace
5. Crucible Men’s Brushed Titanium Ring
Simple, direct and to the point. This beautiful titanium ring is sturdy, lightweight and scratch resistant, and is a lovely representation of commitment.
Crucible Men's Brushed Titanium Ring
6. Simon Frank Gold Overlay Cuban Necklace
If you want to go for the gold, consider this classic Cuban necklace finished with anti-tarnish enamel. The necklace is secured with lobster clasp, and is 20″ long. It’s built to last, like your relationship.