* Whiter teeth are a great way to improve your confidence and your smile
* These whiteners are for sensitive teeth as they are free from harsh chemicals
* Products include leave-on strips, powders and toothpastes
You only get one set of teeth. Unfortunately with the daily temptation of coffee, wine and soda, those teeth often end up yellow or discolored instead of pearly white. That’s when many turn to teeth whitening, either professionally at the dentist’s office or at home. But if you suffer from sensitive teeth, whitening agents are often off limits due to the harsh chemicals most include.
These teeth whiteners have been specifically formulated for people with sensitive teeth. The do not include hydrogen peroxide, which can break down tooth enamel. In addition, most of these whitening agents use naturally sourced ingredients, like charcoal and coconut, to whiten your teeth.
If your teeth don’t pass the napkin test but rank high on the sensitive scale, it’s time to invest in one or more of these teeth whitening products. You’ll be so happy, you won’t be able to stop smiling.
1. Fancymay Teeth Whitening Strips
Teeth Whitening Strips, Fancymay Non-Slip Dental Whitener Whitening Strips Kit with Coconut Oil, 14 Treatments, 28 Strips
2. Supersmile Professional Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Supersmile Professional Teeth Whitening Toothpaste with Fluoride, Original Mint, 4.2 Oz
3. Active Wow Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder
With over 16,000 5-star Amazon reviews from users happy with the results, you can be sure the
4. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Gentle Routine
Each of 14 teeth whitening strips included in this
Crest 3D Whitestrips for Sensitive Teeth, Teeth Whitening Strip Kit, 28 Strips (14 Count Pack)
5. Auraglow Teeth Whitening Kit
Auraglow Teeth Whitening Kit with LED Light, 35% Carbamide Peroxide Gel, 20+ Whitening Treatments, (2) 10mL Whitening Gel Syringes
6. Cali White Vegan Teeth Whitening Kit