If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, SPY.com may receive an affiliate commission.
* These washcloths are designed for those with sensitive skin
* Choose from plain options and options with incorporated lather
* Many come with multiple towels included
For those with sensitive skin, finding the right washcloth can be a game of Russian Roulette. Spy has found five great options for you, from reliable brands like Boscia and The Body Shop. With materials ranging from Bamboo to microfiber, you can check out our top picks below.
1. Sinland Premium Microfiber Washcloth – EDITOR’S CHOICE
This washcloth has an incorporated waffle weave, which will help exfoliate and cleanse your skin — without irritating it. It’s also fast-drying, which helps prevent mold and mildew from developing.
2. Luxury Bamboo Facial Washcloths – BEST REVIEW
Made from 100% bamboo fiber, these cloths are also hypoallergenic and anti-microbial. Each package comes with six washcloths, all wrapped in a foil-trimmed box.
3. Daily Concepts Your Facial Micro Scrubber
If you prefer something smaller, this micro-scrubber is filled with a soy-based foam material that develops into a rich lather when wet. It also has a suction cup attached so you can easily hang it on shower walls without exposing it to bacteria, and it especially comes in handy when traveling or heading to the gym.
4. The Body Shop Luxury Flannel Facial Washcloth – BEST VALUE
This washcloth from The Body Shop helps enhance cleansing, while still being gentle on the skin. It’s also eco-friendly, so you can feel better about using it.